The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
I would have taken a pic of the dodgy pizza. To be used as evidence. Did you put in a complaint?
Did both those things yes. Tried to ring the store and the foreign sounding girl could barely understand what I was saying before mentioning a free pizza and putting the phone down. So I emailed CS who aren't too happy from both the pics and my experience and are looking into this. I tell you what - when I managed the local pizza hut branch during my college days the manager always handled any complaint with absolute priority.

Edit: Wow, looks like they've refunded me £19.99 and given me store credit for 2x pizzas :o

Last edited:
Soldato
A refund and two free pizza's. Can't really ask for anything more than that :)

vu0iXo.jpg

Its the last day of my little 5 day break from work, so I decided to get myself a Domino's for dinner. Half pepperoni passion, half chicken feast :D

Caporegime
Just had another McDonald’s as I had a discount to use from Uber eats.

You know, all these new burgers they do like the signatures and great tastes of the world. I look forward to them, but I never enjoy them as much as the Big Mac or quarter pounder with cheese. Just classics that will always be the best of McDonald’s.

Glad to say that tonight it was here in 15 minutes and lovely and hot.

Soldato
Is it that time of the year again where everyone just has/posts pizza? :D :D

No complaints just I remember we had as similar period a while back. Fancy it myself now for tomorrow. :o

Caporegime
Had this for dinner last night. Morrisons decided to go one better than their volcanic vindaloo. Forget about it being a supermarket curry, it's bloody rocket fuel! I ate it and it tasted nice, but the burn was intense and lasted a good half hour. Woke me up a few times in the night as well with a conga dancing colon. Bit sore this morning lol. It's the only curry I've seen that you have to be 16 to buy! Try it at your peril!

QFBz8uHl.jpg

Man of Honour
Had this for dinner last night. Morrisons decided to go one better than their volcanic vindaloo. Forget about it being a supermarket curry, it's bloody rocket fuel! I ate it and it tasted nice, but the burn was intense and lasted a good half hour. Woke me up a few times in the night as well with a conga dancing colon. Bit sore this morning lol. It's the only curry I've seen that you have to be 16 to buy! Try it at your peril!

QFBz8uHl.jpg

want :D

Back
Top Bottom