The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
kz24ud.jpg

The latest weekend special at Scran. Curried pulled lamb shoulder with lemon sorrel, cucumber and currykraut yoghurt, poached eggs and pomegranate on sourdough bread. Also came with a couple of freshly made poppadoms. Was really nice :D

pmKz9T.jpg

Went to All Bar One for a couple of drinks. And had a little snack while I was there. Smashed avocado bruschetta with tomato salsa. Very nice :)

zhUo0e.jpg

Light lunch at GBK. Had the new Rocket Man burger. Smoked Applewood cheese, habanero jam, baconnaise and jalapeno's. Its meant to come with paprika onions, but I had it without those. Was a good burger. Had a good spicy kick to it.

Soldato
asK8A0.jpg

Went to see Avengers Endgame today. As there was a Burger King next to the cinema I went there afterwards for a bite to eat. The Bacon King burger is actually pretty nice. And their mozerella sticks aint bad either.

Soldato
GvbeNy.jpg

Breakfast today at Bill's. Tried and tested smashed avocado, poached eggs and bacon on toast. Tasty! :D

6VAvuL.jpg

kaFk9Y.jpg

Dn2P9t.jpg

FvU9uC.jpg

MB59pX.jpg

MwiR6V.jpg

FsMd5O.jpg

And lunch at Six By Nico. The Orient Express theme was good. I swapped out the 4th course for the vegetarian option cause I didn't fancy the sea bass. Good meal :)

Back
Top Bottom