The **Now Eating** Thread

pA5lmO.jpg

Brunch yesterday at Screen. The weekend special was a stuffed porchetta and fresh herb sandwich with marmite mascarpone, pistachio cream, roast red peppers, rocket and pickled fennel.

i5OaLu.jpg

1OSM8u.jpg

bNvOAI.jpg

pKw3aH.jpg

j33usN.jpg

lfFSMA.jpg

wDXKg9.jpg

vSgLix.jpg

I've always gone to the Six By Nico in Finnieston, but it was booked solid. After days of checking I was finally able to snag a table for the Southside location. Was 4.30pm. The Hollywood theme was really good. I loved how inventive they were with the dishes. There was a free little box of chocolates given when paying the bill. They were really nice too. The Southside location is a little smaller, but very easy to get to, less of a walk than the Finneston one from the train station, so I might consider going back there in the future.

I got a bacon baguette from Greggs this morning. Honestly, after yesterday (as well as the pics above, I also had some cocktails and shots in Revolution) I have no appetite at all today...

does dinner venue need a new dishwasher

since there have been quite a few take-away pictures - refreshing new series on them ~- gogglebox type audience sampling (temporarily relocated) ones from around the country
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00177gm/britains-top-takeaways-series-1-1-fish-and-chips
as an alternative to batter breaded/tapioca coated, battered lobster tail - not from our chippy
The Simpsons from Cheltenham used to have a place where I live and it was very good to be fair but it closed a few years ago.

I've always gone to the Six By Nico in Finnieston, but it was booked solid. After days of checking I was finally able to snag a table for the Southside location. Was 4.30pm. The Hollywood theme was really good. I loved how inventive they were with the dishes. There was a free little box of chocolates given when paying the bill. They were really nice too. The Southside location is a little smaller, but very easy to get to, less of a walk than the Finneston one from the train station, so I might consider going back there in the future.

Awesome, we're booked in for it at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom