The **Now Eating** Thread

Lunch
Jalapeno bread with sweet chicken and salad.
qztP45kh.jpg

Dinner
Maple steak with patatas bravas and before anyone says anything that's garlic sauce not man butter. :p
Jb558gvh.jpg

uuuufffffffff That looks lovely!

Just 6 eggs for me so far today. 2 whole, 4 whites, scrambled with a bit of salt and pepper. No hotsauce today, as going to the cinema in a few hours and dont want to be on the toilet half way through!

I think I have Gilbert Syndrome but Spicy Pizza.... :D

IMG-0019-Copy.jpg

Ok, Just to test if you really do have Gilbert Syndrome…

When you are presented with this image, what thoughts or ideas enter your head?

Opportunity for a Pathia Sauce Stuffed Crust! - Reaches for an old Turkey Baster…!

Last edited:
Ok, Just to test if you really do have Gilbert Syndrome…
How bout brush the crust with nduja paste (slightly melted) then a layer of cheese then roll the crust in.... with the following cheese format.
Also I can't understand this guy that makes piza for a living says Chicken ain't no good for a Pizza, well I'm sorry but that is clearly not true!
IMG-0009-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
How bout brush the crust with nduja paste (slightly melted) then a layer of cheese then roll the crust in.... with the following cheese format.
Also I can't understand this guy that makes piza for a living says Chicken ain't no good for a Pizza, well I'm sorry but that is clearly not true!
IMG-0009-Copy.jpg
Tbh, I’m not really a fan of chicken on pizza. It’s ok, but it doesn’t compare to pork and beef toppings. What cheese is that you’re using?

Went to Italy and ate some food. Well actually a ridiculous amount of food. Here is a selection. As you can see I mostly forgot to take pictures until I’d already started!

Bar Frattina (Rome) - incredible carbonara
cGz3zJQ.jpg

Followed by the best tiramisu I’ve ever eaten. As you can see it was also somewhat aroused!
564yl0R.jpg

Ristorante La Mulinella (Todi). Talk about desert island restaurants. Absolutely sensational and has been for the last 20 years.
Tomato Bruschetta
dEa7pwk.jpg

Tagliatelle with goose ragu
o4OnMLo.jpg

Ristorante Coccorone (Montefalco)
Genuinely can’t think of a better steak that I’ve eaten. Bistecca alla Fiorentina with chicoria and porcini mushrooms.
M7pWd0H.jpg

QqBG45p.jpg

kO2gsuf.jpg

6tDWckv.jpg

I love Italy so much.

Back
Top Bottom