The **Now Eating** Thread

38vw6IJ.jpeg

I feel there is a joke and then there is just plain rudeness and with that I've sadly had to place you two on ignore.

News just in though, it tasted amazing and the Ceylon was a decent heat.

Don’t worry, I’ll give you a nudge when to write a post about glow in the dark Green Mash juice :p

Looked amazing, exotic plating up to match the exotic flavours!

Don’t worry, I’ll give you a nudge when to write a post about glow in the dark Green Mash juice :p

Looked amazing, exotic plating up to match the exotic flavours!

Cheers.
I added a rice pile using a mould in the middle and started to plate around (new idea and all) and as it started to fall down, I just quickly added the rest before I ran out of time and the plate looked like an accident at a aggregates place :cry:

Looking forward to the nudge :D

Some posts can be quite rude, I found myself in such firing line yesterday for simply having a Chicken Pathia addiction and involving myself in what appeared to be Curry night? :confused:

Although I don’t want to go down that road, all good spirits for me and people can have their own opinion on one’s lifestyle choices :p

Looks a lovely combination.. I spy Paneer!!!

Once I’ve found a good reliable Indian I tend to stick with them.

I am long overdue some holidays, planning to dine in at some fantastic Indian Restaurants, cannot wait.

Last edited:
Some posts can be quite rude, I found myself in such firing line yesterday for simply having a Chicken Pathia addiction and involving myself in what appeared to be Curry night? :confused:

Although I don’t want to go down that road, all good spirits for me and people can have their own opinion on one’s lifestyle choices :p
The irony here is that it was aVdub who referred to you and Fat Fighters club yesterday! :o

I never knew people took posts on here so seriously? I mean it's plates of food and people posting ****. Hardly something to get upset over but I guess it is upsetting for some people so I'll refrain from replying to certain posters before the mods beat me with the stick.

@{SAS}TB is free game though, no holding back

Last edited:
The irony here is that it was aVdub who referred to you and Fat Fighters club yesterday! :o

I never knew people took posts on here so seriously? I mean it's plates of food and people posting ****. Hardly something to get upset over but I guess it is upsetting for some people so I'll refrain from replying to certain posters before the mods beat me with the stick.

@{SAS}TB is free game though, no holding back

I actually went through the Weight Loss thread expecting to be mocked, I was disappointed :cry:

Last edited:

Looks a lovely combination.. I spy Paneer!!!

Once I’ve found a good reliable Indian I tend to stick with them.

I am long overdue some holidays, planning to dine in at some fantastic Indian Restaurants, cannot wait.

You do indeed spy some paneer but you missed, and I can’t believe I’m saying this the pathia in the background…..

I actually went through the Weight Loss thread expecting to be mocked, I was disappointed :cry:
I just find it comical to be honest. Of all things to get upset over, a plate rammed full of food that they also said themselves was a rush job. Having a bad day maybe.

Commenting on a full plate or saying someone is mentioned at Fat Finders. Which is worse? Knowing this place, probably the former!

You do indeed spy some paneer but you missed, and I can’t believe I’m saying this the pathia in the background…..

I was too distracted with seeing Paneer, now you mention it I can see :)

Certainly seems like each Restaurant differ, I’d love for everyone to experience the Pathia from my local as it’s genuinely a taste sensation, nothing like I’ve ever experienced before but like anything some tend to be better than others.

I still need to try and dial in a BIR Style home made curry.

Meanwhile, after such comments I found myself at a Sports Centre today… to a Softplay where I had a Meatball Marinara Panini which tasted far better than it looks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom