The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Ha !

It was good, really easy, popped it all in, 180 for 20 mins!

Even heated the flatbread in it too :D

The basket actually washed really easily too, so all in all a great maiden voyage :D

It does look a monster of a machine, which is perfectly suited to a larger family.

Are you doing the entire Sunday lunch in it tomorrow :D

Soldato
It does look a monster of a machine, which is perfectly suited to a larger family.

Are you doing the entire Sunday lunch in it tomorrow :D

Yeah, we wanted one big enough for family and regular visitors and looks like it was the right choice. Bit of a no brainer for the price too!

Not planning on Sunday roast but sure it won't be too long before it's tested :D

Soldato
And this just turned up :D

1000080174-01.jpg

What air fryer did you buy, surely a Ninja?

There you go :)

Associate
Done similar on Friday by making 8 large rice and chilli con's for the winter (or next week) :)

Also made a pot of pickled eggs at the same time.

DO you freeze them up, or use during the week?
Chuck 'em in the fridge. The freezer will be used if boredom sets in. Mostly trying a new cook book for the slow cooker for the prevailing winter!

Caporegime
Once I / we get our head round it, yeah I'm sure we will be seeing how much meat we can get in the big drawer (matron!) :D
There’s one issue I have with that model. It has a large drawer made for cooking large joints of meat in, so for the life of me I can’t see why they didn’t include the smart cook system with digital probe.

Soldato
There’s one issue I have with that model. It has a large drawer made for cooking large joints of meat in, so for the life of me I can’t see why they didn’t include the smart cook system with digital probe.

The large drawer cam also be used for non meat / bigger portions / more portions

The number of times it will be used for large joints is probably quite minimal and never used a probe in the oven so a bit of a non issue here tbh :)

Associate
Chuck 'em in the fridge. The freezer will be used if boredom sets in. Mostly trying a new cook book for the slow cooker for the prevailing winter!
I'll probably get back into batch cooking for the winter tbh and makes for exciting meals when you forget to label what is in there...
Used it quite a lot at the start (Crockpot) then just left it sittiing last year, got bored of the rubbish recipes. But a new book has been acquired. So far so good!
If i find any worthy, will let yu's know :D

Associate
I was worried as the last Curry I had on a Thursday wasn’t the best but again like the other night this one was wonderful.

Genuinely wish you could all experience this Pathia, I’ve had plenty of Curries and this one is just out of this world.

Can you post the postcode for this place, I think I’m ‘just’ a 5 hour drive or so from it.

Maybe we should all compare distances and nominate a volunteer.

Either that or a curry meet there.

Soldato
@{SAS}TB
Which model did you get, the air fryer..

It's the Foodi Flexdrawer 10.4L mate

Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer Air Fryer, Dual Zone with Removable Divider, Large 10.4L Drawer, 7-in-1, Air-Fryer Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Max Crisp, Non-Stick Dishwasher Safe Parts, Black AF500UK https://amzn.eu/d/csLqYA6

Although it was cheaper / on offer when I got it :)

Associate
It's the Foodi Flexdrawer 10.4L mate

Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer Air Fryer, Dual Zone with Removable Divider, Large 10.4L Drawer, 7-in-1, Air-Fryer Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Max Crisp, Non-Stick Dishwasher Safe Parts, Black AF500UK https://amzn.eu/d/csLqYA6

Although it was cheaper / on offer when I got it :)
Cheers!
Make some nice jerk Chicken with that :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom