The OCUK anonymous confession thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
InvaderGIR said:
The idea is nice, shame I have nothing to say...although knowing me if I did email him I'd then later claim my fame to it after he's posted it :D

InvG

Just like i did :) although i'm not proud i'm not too bothered.. i know i'm not a bad person ...i think.

Associate
I'm in love with my best friend, but telling her would only make her life more complicated and mess up our friendship. In addition, I've always been the one to cheer her up when she's down, and I have a feeling that letting her know how I feel would ruin all of that.

Sounds just like me! :rolleyes:

And it hurts like hell! :(

Soldato
OP
I didn't go to my grandfathers funeral because I wanted to stay home and play computer games. I told my parents I was too shook up over it to deal with going, and they bought it. They were even all concerned for me. To be honest I never really liked him or knew him well.

I feel like I should feel worse about it than I do.

Soldato
OP
Worst thing i feel bad about is after a night out. Had drank wayyyyy too much,smoked too much and took too much. Left the club(after waiting in the jacket cue myself to get my mates' jackets) and stood about outside but couldnt see my mates. I was really drunk so leaned against the wall.....fell to the floor and decided i was comfy enough there. Dont know how long i sat there but i got chatting to some woman and a guy ane before i knew it was kissing this woman and then was walking her to a taxi cue(still witht he guy at this point). Cut to the taxi cue,they two seem to be arguing over something and dunno how it happened but he tried to kiss me...which wasnt happening! so he got told to leave so it was just me in this taxi cue with some random person and all the jackets. My mates on the phone shouting at me because hes standing in a tee shirt int he freezing cold. He tracks me down just as i jump in a black cab and jumps in it with me,he goes nuts while im trying to explain we will pick our other mate up from round the corner and then drop this person off at hers and we'll go home in the taxi. He ends up storming out the taxi calling her a whore and allsorts and im sat there ****** out my face,shes no better.

Taxi stops at hers and i realise i wont have enough money to get home in the taxi so jump out aswell. Cut to the chase,she cant get in her flat....we try for like 10 minutes....so i dunno why or how but we ended up "doin it" in the hallway of a block of flats.....with a full glass fronted extrance. We finish up,thankfully i didnt 'finish' in her as...well i dont want to be a dad, and she tries the flat again...she then says "Its my stupid (im sure she said ex)boyfriend" he had left a key in the lock or something so on that note i made a bolt for it and walked back into town at 5am and slept in a bus shelter till the first bus home arrived. Ended up back home at 9am and had to tell my mates that i just "went straight home in the taxi". I knew her first name and her age(28 afaik).....and where she stays...

Soldato
OP
Was going out with a girl, back when I was 15, madly in love with her. So she decided, being a typical women and all that my friend was nicer looking and she went away and pumped him in the most sneakies way she could find possible.

Needless to say he was no longer my best mate, and she was no longer my girlfriend. Missed her like crazy though. Meet her in a club few years back, they'd split up. So done the stupid thing of getting back with her, her being pregnant to him. Don't know why, but this didn't bother me. Finished not so long ago, kid being 18month.

Found out she had done the same thing, to her ex, my ex best mate, she was drunk yeah right. Got over this AGAIN and started having casual sex.

So I went out and had sex with his wee sister, shes only 16, I'm 20. But boy it was good!!

Now just need to do her mum!

Soldato
OP
I'm in love with my best friend, we spend nearly every day together, I told her once how I felt and it ruined things, it took a year to get things back to normal. Now I lie to her every day. I watch her with other guys and it kills me inside. We kiss sometimes, always whilst drunk. We don't talk about it after. I know it doesn't mean anything to her but to me it means the world. We've slept together too, probably about 50 times. We both love each other, but in different ways. I can't carry on with the lying to her so I've started looking for jobs which require me to move. The only way I can get over her is to forceably not see her.

Soldato
OP
Im so sure im in love with this girl, just whenever i see her i think of us and im always thinking about her. Recently she had split up with her boyfriend who is my best friend and now im sure she really likes this other guy. I havent said anything to her but it kills me when i see her with the other guy who im sure she really likes. It really makes me feel down and depressed at times and i hate it. I dont want to tell her incase it ruins our friendship and we are really good friends. I hate this so much.

Soldato
Great thread idea Vanilla! :)

Hellsmk2 said:
Gah - confessional threads usually turn into a way for people to e-mail their angst ridden love life details in. :)
Yep, the first few were good but the last ones are just stupid and don't seem in keeping with the idea of the thread.

Permabanned
Is Vanilla a copper looking for some "leads" ? hrmmmm :p

I once was banging my ex from behind on the floor with a pint of beer in one hand while watching the Simpsons on the telly. She was none too happy about it but I made her put up with it or go without :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Vanilla said:
I'm in love with my best friend, we spend nearly every day together, I told her once how I felt and it ruined things, it took a year to get things back to normal. Now I lie to her every day. I watch her with other guys and it kills me inside. We kiss sometimes, always whilst drunk. We don't talk about it after. I know it doesn't mean anything to her but to me it means the world. We've slept together too, probably about 50 times. We both love each other, but in different ways. I can't carry on with the lying to her so I've started looking for jobs which require me to move. The only way I can get over her is to forceably not see her.

I find that to be quite tragic tbh. Whoever sent this, as you've said, you're best to remove yourself from the situation, because unfortunately this isn't Dawsons creek, and life's an ass. :( . Good luck.

Associate
benneh said:
I find that to be quite tragic tbh. Whoever sent this, as you've said, you're best to remove yourself from the situation, because unfortunately this isn't Dawsons creek, and life's an ass. :( . Good luck.
Yeah good luck mate, it'll be difficult but getting out of the situation will be good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom