Poll: *** The official 2021 iPad Pro thread (it has the M1 chip and everything!) ***

The new M1 iPad Pro - Are you getting one?

• Total voters
Commissario
YRSqdi2.png

Today is the official launch day of the new 2021 iPad Pro with the M1 chip and I realised we don't have a thread for it.

Are you buying/have you bought the new iPad Pro with M1? What size?

Commissario
OP
Just ordered the base model 11” version for my wife to replace the original iPad Pro she’s currently got. With trade-in, it works out as £600 which is great, especially considering I didn’t pay anything for the old one.

Commissario
OP
Now off to to tell the wifey :cry::cry::cry:
See I get away with it because the iPad I ordered is for the wifey. I used to use iPads, I had an original one that I imported from the US in that period when they were available there but not here and then I had an iPad 2 but I was given the original Pro through work and hardly used it. I gave it to wifey to replace her mini and now I'm replacing it with the 11". She uses it all the time, for me, my phone is sufficient and when I need a little extra if sitting downstairs, I just grab the MBA.

She's quite excited. New phone last year, new iPad this year. She's spoilt rotten :)

Commissario
OP
That’s surely got to be a stolen item? Why on earth would you trade it in or sell it to CEX when you’d be able to return it for the full amount to apple?

Insane. I just don’t know.
Someone has got it as a deal from their phone provider and they’ve just shifted it on for some easy cash.

I just hope this person doesn’t default on their payments and the device ends up getting IMEI blocked.

Commissario
OP

Possibly. It’s only a minuscule chance it’ll happen but the risk is always there. I had an IMEI blocked iPhone returned to us when I used to manage the company account years ago and I figured I could just use it as an iPod but it wouldn’t even get past the initial activation stage, even without a SIM and connected via Wi-Fi.

Back
Top Bottom