• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Commissario
Very strong rumours of an Apple press release today regarding (among others), the Apple Watch 6.

I've not even seen this mentioned on the forum yet so it's difficult to really say anything about it yet. I've added a poll with the same sizes and versions as last year on the assumption that there won't be any changes..

More to follow.

Soldato
If it's a good enough upgrade from a four then I will definitely be purchasing, 44mm for me. My four works absolutely perfectly, but I held off on getting a five due to not wanting to upgrade every release.

Soldato
Yep I’d like to get one, a cellular one at that so I can spend time outdoors without having to take my phone with me. My current phone is a P4XL so no watch to upgrade from.

Soldato
i'd still love to get a Cellular one but as far as I know 02 business still doesn't support. I have a series 5 which I really like, not ruling out the 6 but it will have to have a killer feature that my 5 doesn't have and as far as the rumours go it doesn't seem to have it. Series 5 with always on was a great upgrade.

Associate
I will get a 6 as soon as Three hurry their slow ass up and support esim, until then, I will be staying watchless :(

Associate
Will probably upgrade from s5 to s6 and consider the stainless steel this time round. In terms of £/hr use wise, the phone and watch are right up there, so easy to man maths the purchase

Soldato
I'd be tempted if they can improve the battery life a bit, especially if they're planning on some proper sleep tracking.

I have a Garmin vivoactive and while it's not as all singing/all dancing (in a smart watch sense), it is really nice to only have to charge it a twice a week.

Soldato
Could be very tempted by the Series 6. My Series 2 no longer has software support when watchOS 7 is released, it maybe a little slow now but it still does everything I need.

If there is a feature that really sells it then I'll bite the bullet.

Soldato
I honestly think upgrading from 4 to 5 was the worst purchase decision I’ve made in my entire life. It was actually a downgrade in that I disabled the always on screen as it was murdering the battery. Do we really need new products every year?

Soldato
I have a Galaxy watch sitting (currently unused) on my desk. I can live with the sub-two day battery life (with AOD turned on) but the charging is really onerous and takes far too long.

For me to be interested in a Series 6, it would need sleep tracking, 24-hour battery and the ability to fast charge in 15-20 mins, so I could top it up to full during my morning shower.

Back
Top Bottom