Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Caporegime
I tried last night, I didn't like it :p

Found someone camping in a box last night using mines in TDM. When someone went near they were shooting the mine!

I would have thought that would give the kill as by the mine, but it was showing as by the gun used to shoot the mine

Soldato
I tried last night, I didn't like it :p

Found someone camping in a box last night using mines in TDM. When someone went near they were shooting the mine!

I would have thought that would give the kill as by the mine, but it was showing as by the gun used to shoot the mine

Yes it does that, shot it with a Magnum or mp443, or shotgun with frags, and most Bolts actions, You can do the same with clays, quite funny to watch.

I've not hit Col 100 :cool: so i can stop playing and get into my other games. Roll on BF4

Associate
Playing metro last night and someone was in the ceiling, then he was joined by a someone else, I guess squad member spawning on him. I thought they patched it out so did some searching, and found something about you can not update the game and join via quick match or friends lists join session in progress option from the Xbox menu.

This guy was using a magnum with what seemed like explosive rounds, he was getting 4-6 kills with every shot, very annoying!

Do DICE/EA have somewhere we can report these people cheating / using glitches?

I really hope BF4 isn't riddled with stupid bugs and exploits.

Caporegime
Yes it does that, shot it with a Magnum or mp443, or shotgun with frags, and most Bolts actions, You can do the same with clays, quite funny to watch.

I've not hit Col 100 :cool: so i can stop playing and get into my other games. Roll on BF4

Ah lol, been playing as engineer lately and kept seeing random "press o to pick up" when I didnt think I was near anything, turns out it was those mines lol.

I'm almost at 100, few more games and thats done. Started playing saints row 3, so hope to complete that before bf4 comes out :D

Soldato
I Really Really hope they put the Barrett 50 Cal in the next game.

For the new map i'm using the m98b with the tripod as theres LOADS of visibility on them.
Generally for the others, I end up using the pull bolt as its more fast moving targets (As they are closer) and quick second attempts. The other thing ive been doing lately is firing somewhere of the same distance to my target first where they wont notice, that way you can get a better feel for dip and get them first time without alerting them.

Soldato
Playing metro last night and someone was in the ceiling, then he was joined by a someone else, I guess squad member spawning on him. I thought they patched it out so did some searching, and found something about you can not update the game and join via quick match or friends lists join session in progress option from the Xbox menu.

This guy was using a magnum with what seemed like explosive rounds, he was getting 4-6 kills with every shot, very annoying!

Do DICE/EA have somewhere we can report these people cheating / using glitches?

I really hope BF4 isn't riddled with stupid bugs and exploits.

Its came about in the last patch, QED videos find stuff then post them on youtube, the magnum kills was probably C4 and the shooting it as it will explode the same, but says magnum as the weapon used.

I reported some with pictures on Twitter and direct, i didnt even get a email stating i had made a report, and on twitter i got no reply.

Caporegime
Ok been trying to win a game of Gun Master, 2nd is the closest I can get, just about to start the stab animation but game ended by someone else :( takes me ages to kill with the grenade launcher.

Really don't like some of the gun in the game, LSAT is horrific for example. Wish you could use your own setup on the guns instead of being given mid range scopes or iron sights :p

Caporegime
Started trying to get more of the assignments done, some of the weapons are really annoying without attachments lol. Can see that i haven't used lots of weapons in general in the game!

Also, was banned last night by an admin who t-bagged me after a random grenade kill. I quickly got payback and rightly t-bagged him back.... ban. Gotta love them admins :D

Caporegime
Still can't do the 350 headshot so moved on to other assignments inc one that made me use m26 mass. Never used m26 mass before, have to say I'm well impressed! Shame I can't attach it to my kh2002 to keep switching faster!

Caporegime
have had a couple of excellent games this week, been getting some serious rage from people and banned from a few servers.
My rage set up:

Assault
870 with slugs, 7x scope, ext mag
M26 Mass
defib
ammo perk

Why the rage?
Sniper shotgun trolling camping snipers or randomly taking people out from distance
M26 mass for close quarters shotgun win
defib for random campers.

my k/d ratio is terrible with it, but its awesome when you kill someone from 150m or more with a shotgun and they message you calling you all sorts of names :D

Caporegime
Fatal drop is one of the easiest assignments going as the IFV is so easy to get kills with. Given the right setup you can absolutely annihilate a tank.

For your secondary weapon you want the APFSDS-T shell. Its like the normal one but uses high exlosives. Fire a volley of this at a tank, followed by a volley from your normal gun and the tank will be disabled. Use your ability to drive around the disabled tank and finish them off.

Make sure you have IR smoke to break the Soflam and Javelin locks (of which there are loads of open big conquest maps) and don't forget reactive Armour

If you don't have reactive use proximity to spot people creeping up on you and hiding in bushes. Rmember the IFV's key attribute is speed, use it to your advantage !

Caporegime
Smoke was a great idea, stayed alive a lot longer :)
Got lucky, found enemy ifv being attacked by a jet that left it damaged, couple of shots from the tshell (not being a vehicle person I had no idea what this was!) and boom. Dog tag :)
Next one was easy, TDM as recon, stick mav up and destroy spawn beacons n equipment. Simples.
20 pistol headshots took the rest of the round :)

Hope the S TAC 1911 is worth it!

Back
Top Bottom