***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Associate
I picked it up again after a two year gap and am doing okay. I suck at FPS on pad too so you'll be fine. Up to level 10 you can opt for beginner servers too.

Played some beginner servers, clearly a couple of smurfs with 60+ for 3/4 deaths but other than remarkably enjoyable.

Surprised how good it feels on the PS4 coming from playing BF series on the PC. Played around in a helicopter on the test range and felt quite intuitive.

Associate
Do you need an individual code to play this online on PS4? Or could I use a pre-owned version?

How much is the preowned? The premium version can be picked up cheap-ish at around ~£15

I'd imagine pre-owned premium version you'd still need to purchase the Premium upgrade

Associate
Cant see the premium anywhere cheap but the standard is on PSN for £8:50. Does anyone know if you can backup digital downloads or is it just save files? Was just about to buy it myself but its a hefty download.

Soldato
Completely different to the other two you mention. As a different option you should definitely have it. I don't play it as often as I should but it's still probably the best MP shooter out there.

Soldato
I'm torn between online gaming with this, Destiny or Halo 5. Can anyone shed any light on whether it's worth getting this? I have Halo 5(Not tried multiplayer as I want to complete campaign first).

End of the day it's whatever you enjoy more, having played Destiny and had the latest COD and now BF4 once again. I wish i'd got back into it sooner, stopped with Destiny after many hours, sold COD today as it wasn't getting played and BF4 has been hammered as of late.

Associate
Managed to get a few hours online last night. I was reminded why I love the battlefield games.

Some guy totally annihilating our team in a tank from the overpass on Flood Zone, I manage to spawn near the rear entrance of the overpass and find myself a quad, slap 3 C4 to the front and head up the slip road, boost straight towards him bail at the last second and detonate the C4 blowing him and his tank to bits! I then went on to land a quad kill on foot, wiping out a squad camping in one of the buildings.

Battlefield is made for moments like this!

Back
Top Bottom