***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Associate
Added you all. We've got ourselves a squad boys. Mount up!

Sunday nights I normally get a few hours online. Then through the week its the odd night anytime between 5-8.

Associate
Managed to get a few hours online last night. I was reminded why I love the battlefield games.

Some guy totally annihilating our team in a tank from the overpass on Flood Zone, I manage to spawn near the rear entrance of the overpass and find myself a quad, slap 3 C4 to the front and head up the slip road, boost straight towards him bail at the last second and detonate the C4 blowing him and his tank to bits! I then went on to land a quad kill on foot, wiping out a squad camping in one of the buildings.

Battlefield is made for moments like this!

I didnt think I managed to record it, but just found it on my PSN App.

Quad + C4 = http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7575993

Tripple Snipe shortly after - http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7576002

Soldato
I bought Hardline and BF4 in the bundle pack for £22 but I'm thinking I may have messed up. It seems about fifty billion DLC map packs have been released since the standard version - Is it worth trying to refund and just buying premium? I don't fancy buying all the DLC separately at £12 a pop or whatever it is and I've already tried to join more than a few servers with the message 'Unlucky sucker, buy premium!'.

Associate
I've just been playing Newbie servers and they seem to be using the default maps. I believe you can filter the servers(R3 when on server browser IIRC), so you could just select Battlefield 4 in there and it should show you servers you can play on.

Soldato
Sorry been ill a bit lately, man flu of all things so kinda fell asleep. I'll be jumping on now, although i've missed a few of you sorry MoDe.

Yeah as MoDe just said, i did the same as well and then bought premium on top.

edit. Let me clarify bought it standard, realized i wanted premium but it wasn't on sale so ended up buying the Battlefield Premium pack with another standard BF4 to to get the DLC as it was cheaper than buying by itself.

Last edited:
Associate
Picked this up in the PSN sale over Xmas & had a few goes. Early impressions are its pretty decent but damn hard, spending a lot of time dying but do seem to be getting a few more kills now.

Do people tend not to talk on this? Every squad I've dropped into I've yet to hear anyone speak or do anything bar camp or go charging in cod style, dosent really help when you're trying to get to grips with it & work out whats going on.

Associate
I've heard the odd person speak in squads, you can use the in game voice commands too. People don't spot too much either, I'm constantly spamming spot button to help others and myself out.

A few of us have added each other on PSN(ID is in sig) but its hard to get us all on at the same time. Again I should be about on Sunday after 6PM if anyone fancies causing some mayhem.

Associate
Yep seems busy from what I've seen of it, think its better when working with others but so far I've just had to go lone wolf on it due to playing online with randoms.

Back
Top Bottom