***The Official Black Panther Thread ere***

Soldato
2hf6r7n.jpg

Black Panther” follows T’Challa who, after the events of “Captain America: Civil War,” returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to take his place as King. However, when an old enemy reappears on the radar, T’Challa’s mettle as King and Black Panther is tested when he is drawn into a conflict that puts the entire fate of Wakanda and the world at risk.
Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o,
Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett,
Forest Whitaker and Andy Serkis Star
February 2018

Soldato
Around the time Barak Obama came on the scene I bought off eBay issues 1-10 of the original Black Panther Marvel Comicbooks from the 70s. As he was the first black hero to get his own comic I thought they might be worth a bob or two in the future. Once this gets to full hype I might see if it's worth selling.

Soldato
So there has been a super advanced hidden civilisation in Africa one assumes for many years and they have let their neighbours live in terrible poverty and hardship. Man I wouldn't want to be the script writer explaining why they aren't the biggest selfish turds in history.

All comes down to Boseman I guess, looks super CGI heavy. They made that work for Guardians hope they can pull it off but it doesn't capture my interest as much as another Cap film would, Chris Evans is nailing that role.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
All looks a bit Meh to me, can't help but think we've seen it all before! Super hero movies really need to start pushing some boundaries!!

Soldato
people say too much CGI, have they seen the lastest Justice League trailer

I try only to watch the first trailer of films I might watch at the cinema, there are so many trailers these days and the level of plot given away is getting silly. I'm finding the hype machine is ruining my enjoyment of the film. I'm looking for just enough info to see if its well made then wait for initial reviews and watch relatively unsullied by Hollywoods desire to devalue de-value their own product before I can sample it.

Soldato
I try only to watch the first trailer of films I might watch at the cinema, there are so many trailers these days and the level of plot given away is getting silly. I'm finding the hype machine is ruining my enjoyment of the film. I'm looking for just enough info to see if its well made then wait for initial reviews and watch relatively unsullied by Hollywoods desire to devalue de-value their own product before I can sample it.

I guess tho for me it doesn't bother me much also i don't look at reviews for movies that much

Back
Top Bottom