• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***The Official Core i7 Overclocking Thread***

Don
Where's Easyrider when you need him :p

Anyway, keep the results in here please. I'm particularly interested in seeing things like maximum stable overclocks using OCCT or Prime, idle/load temps and idle/load power measurements when running OCCT or Prime. Also intested in max stable "FSB" acheivable and on what board it was done.

Don
OP
Pretty sure Gray Mole stopped making them a couple years back as he emigrated to another country. Go over to the BenchtecUK forums there's a few guys on there that still build units as far as I'm aware.

Don
OP
It's also worth noting that the i7 920 only officially supports RAM at upto 1333MHz, so it probably isn't just a case of whacking it to the right voltage and timings for the RAM and expecting it to work.

Back
Top Bottom