*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
That seems to be specific for people who get the game via the 12 Month Pass on WoW though, not just in general, unless I am reading that wrong!

It says alternatively. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't seeing as they still get the same amount of money. We'll see.

Associate
I can't see that information on the support pages. I can find the additional 4 months WOW game time if you upgrade the season pass Diablo to the CE version. I'd try and get it confirmed by Blizzard, wouldn't like to see people buying two copies and one being unusable.

Associate
i thought i pre-ordered from Tesco, but searching my emails i can not find a receipt, and when i try to request a new password for Tesco entertainment site i get a "something went wrong message"...agh.

Now Im stuck not knowing whats going on, good ol Tesco. 24hrs and no reply.

Soldato
Agreed, but watching stuff like this isn't making time go any quicker. I can't find anymore videos/articles to read/watch. Not sure how I'll get through the week.

Do what i did, watch everything again and try figure out the story/lore for D3 :p

i'm almost certain i guessed what the falling star is now :p

Associate
Do what i did, watch everything again and try figure out the story/lore for D3 :p

i'm almost certain i guessed what the falling star is now :p

That would be Tyrael, unless I'm mistaken. The prophecy mentions Justice falling upon the world of men. And while everyone appears to hint at Leah being the new incarnation of Diablo, I have a feeling it may be her mother - Adria, who becomes the Lord of Terror

Soldato
That would be Tyrael, unless I'm mistaken. The prophecy mentions Justice falling upon the world of men. And while everyone appears to hint at Leah being the new incarnation of Diablo, I have a feeling it may be her mother - Adria, who becomes the Lord of Terror

Tyrael is the "falling star" but how has he got Imperius's spear? I'm guessing they imprison him or punish him for what he did?

i'm fairly certain Leah = diablo (or at least a female version) or as you say her mother, but she is 100% a part of Diablo coming back.

wish there was more stuff to pick apart but that's all i got from the trailers,cinematic and tv spots :(

Associate
Tyrael is the "falling star" but how has he got Imperius's spear? I'm guessing they imprison him or punish him for what he did?

i'm fairly certain Leah = diablo (or at least a female version) or as you say her mother, but she is 100% a part of Diablo coming back.

wish there was more stuff to pick apart but that's all i got from the trailers,cinematic and tv spots :(

That Adria will somehow play part, I have no doubt - one of the guidebook screenshots included an Achievement related to her. She is also aware that the Dark Wonderer held the essence of Diablo within himself. Now that fact would imply that Leah, being the direct descendant, will be the vessel for Diablo's reincarnation (further reinforced by Azmodan addressing her as if she was Diablo in the dream sequence), but maybe Adria plans on siphoning his power into herself somehow? Whatever the case, I'm sure I read somewhere that a woman is meant to be Diablo's ultimate downfall.

Last edited:
Soldato
That Adria will somehow play part, I have no doubt - one of the guidebook screenshots included an Achievement related to her. She is also aware that the Dark Wonderer held the essence of Diablo within himself. Now that fact would imply that Leah, being the direct descendant, will be the vessel for Diablo's reincarnation (further reinforced by Azmodan addressing her as if she was Diablo in the dream sequence), but maybe Adria plans on siphoning his power into herself somehow? Whatever the case, I'm sure I read somewhere that a woman is meant to be Diablo's ultimate downfall.

I'm pretty sure i read something along the same lines! it's all going to be revealed soon hah maybe we are all wrong and Blizz have been leading us along :p

Permabanned
I watched it and i saw the same contents that was in the picture that you saw when you purchased it. So don't worry, its all there. I didn't order the collection edition, probably look for the rip of the extras online. But the book would be nice to see, with all the art work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom