*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone elses D3 install taking FOREVER. Installing on an SSD and its crawling along =/

Same here.

Also be aware that internet lag has an effect on the overall speed of the install.

Tested this by maxing out my connection using usenet while installing and it stopped. Then stopping usenet and it continued fine.

I know the chances are low of anyone giving this a go with my low post count, but I will give it a go.

I'm another one waiting for my order and have booked tomorrow off. If anyone would be nice enough to trade me there trial code as soon as my box comes through I will give you one off the codes in my box.

I know it's a long shot.

Jack

I know the chances are low of anyone giving this a go with my low post count, but I will give it a go.

I'm another one waiting for my order and have booked tomorrow off. If anyone would be nice enough to trade me there trial code as soon as my box comes through I will give you one off the codes in my box.

I know it's a long shot.

Jack

Set your trust up on here so I can message you and I can send you the last code I have, was saving it for someone but if you can send me a code back once you get yours that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom