*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARG shopto have decided to ignore my specified delivery address and send it to the invoice address.
now going to have to wait for a card and then arrange collection from their depot that's no where near me.

/me cries and begs for a guest pass :|

For those who have pre-ordered from game a word of warning!

I went into the GAME store I pre-ordered from, out of the 200 pre-orders only 80 copies are in-store :/ whether this will be the same for other stores I dont know, seems to be a first come first serve amongst pre-orders though!

So the time has passed and parcelforce haven't delivered (afaik it was them who was meant to be delivery the CE from GAME). At least now I know never to rely on them again (and GAME) for pre-orders.

Anyone got a guest pass they can let me use and I can return the favour when my CE from shopto arrives tomorrow?

So the time has passed and parcelforce haven't delivered (afaik it was them who was meant to be delivery the CE from GAME). At least now I know never to rely on them again (and GAME) for pre-orders.

Anyone got a guest pass they can let me use and I can return the favour when my CE from shopto arrives tomorrow?

Things delivered by courier never arrive before the release date from my experience, if you want them early use first class post.

my Amazon order has been dispatched, estimated delivery tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't turn up until Wednesday though, typical **** post in my area.

For those who have pre-ordered from game a word of warning!

I went into the GAME store I pre-ordered from, out of the 200 pre-orders only 80 copies are in-store :/ whether this will be the same for other stores I dont know, seems to be a first come first serve amongst pre-orders though!

If this pattern is repeated across the country those launch events are going to turn ugly really quickly. :p

Things delivered by courier never arrive before the release date from my experience, if you want them early use first class post.

I'd say it's a failure from parcelforce on their part. Some googling shows they use parcelforce on pre-order CE such as this. The CE got dispatched on thursday, so should have arrived today. That's the only thing I am bothered about.

I don't think you can be really upset unless it doesn't arrive tomorrow, that is the official release date after all. If it arrives tomorrow, they have done their job correctly. I did some more digging on other forums and it seems nobody who ordered from GAME got their copy early, I seen atleast 40 forum posts from people who ordered SEs and CEs who didn't get their copy so you're not alone here, hopefully it lands tomorrow.

Anyone elses D3 install taking FOREVER. Installing on an SSD and its crawling along =/

It took it about 10 minutes to reach about 57% (last I checked it) and before long it was 'updating files' at 77% and then finished which all took about 3 more minutes so done in under 15 minutes.

Set your trust up on here so I can message you and I can send you the last code I have, was saving it for someone but if you can send me a code back once you get yours that's fine.

I have set it up now I believe, thank you very much. Should be getting mine on the 16th... payed for the 15th.. but there we go.

I purchased and downloaded D3 from battle.net this morning but cant get the game to install :mad:

In my download folder I have a "Installer Tome 3.MPQE" file thats zero Kbytes and "Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part" thats 3.57GB. When I run the installer it quits out saying something about the tome 3 file!!!!

I have run the downloader again and it finds no errors?

I've now moved the tome3 files out of the download folder and am re downloading them to see if that fixes it.

I really hope I can get this mess sorted out before launch time or I might as well have gone to the shop in the morning and saved myself a few quid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom