*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dumb question time!

I've never played any of the Diablo series, I guess the nearest I've played is maybe Baldurs Gate or Neverwinter Nights??? I've played other RPGs such as Skyrim, Oblivion and some of the Fallout series although those are quite different I guess.

Am I likely to enjoy this game?

I've never played any of the Diablo series, I guess the nearest I've played is maybe Baldurs Gate or Neverwinter Nights??? I've played other RPGs such as Skyrim, Oblivion and some of the Fallout series although those are quite different I guess.

If you like clicking lots, killing hordes of demons and getting tasty loot then you'll love this.

Just noticed my delivery is shipped from Amazon (diablo 3 CE). Despire selecting first class it's shipping via HDNL, so hopefully delivery tomorrow (my limited edition guide shipped yesterday arrived today, so that's good prospects for the courier).

I'd say closer to Baulders gate or NWN but with very good co-op and pvp (later down the line).

Just noticed my delivery is shipped from Amazon (diablo 3 CE). Despire selecting first class it's shipping via HDNL, so hopefully delivery tomorrow (my limited edition guide shipped yesterday arrived today, so that's good prospects for the courier).

I would prefer smoke signals or carrier pigeon over HDNL :D

The guy who delivers to my area leave stuff in people bins... i kid you not.

It took it about 10 minutes to reach about 57% (last I checked it) and before long it was 'updating files' at 77% and then finished which all took about 3 more minutes so done in under 15 minutes.

Spooky, I minimised my installer at 57%, read this post which prompted me to check it..........it was on 77% :D

d/ling the installer but seems to be going slowly 'only' done 3gb or so in the past hour or so, I have bt infinty(40mb tho should be 52b according to the engineer & speed predictor prior to ordering) and should be done by now with the 7.6gb d/l.

Received my CE this morning, however I can't seem to find any D3 guest passes.

I have two for World of Warcraft though. Are the D3 ones on separate cards too or printed somewhere I haven't looked yet?

Received my CE this morning, however I can't seem to find any D3 guest passes.

I have two for World of Warcraft though. Are the D3 ones on separate cards too or printed somewhere I haven't looked yet?

You should have two separate cards for D3 guest passes, some people seem to be missing them though so I'd drop Blizzard CS an email.

Um, can't we just change region to Asia then and get going?

No, global play isn't enabled until all regions are live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom