*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which GAME? Or is that all of them? I was planning on popping into mine on Thursday :(

kd

I'd imagine quite this will be the case with quite a few of the more popular stores etc, you may be lucky if its a quieter GAME store.

It's possible that GAME may have more stock in throughout the week, might be a good idea to ring ahead and find out. :)

its the installer thats the problem, do a speedtest just to make sure :)
1950702135.png

:(

just installed no problems, took bout 15 mins.

has anyone set up the auction house with their paypal or how ever it works for real cash?

and

could this thread hit 200 pages before launch!

most talked about game on ocuk ever.

What's the deal with the Artisans?
You level them up yourself by giving them gold and when at higher levels they can create better items, is that how it works?
How do you get the materials they need to work with, give them decent items in the first place & they give you materials which can then be used to create better stuff? :)

You level them up yourself by giving them gold and when at higher levels they can create better items, is that how it works?
How do you get the materials they need to work with, give them decent items in the first place & they give you materials which can then be used to create better stuff? :)

That's exactly it.

Essentially yes, each magic and above item can be salvaged to create different raw materials, more advanced items will require better raw materials.

For those who have seen the intro (should be all of us since it was out a few weeks ago)
How the hell does Deckard survive falling down that hole? It's a freaking MASSIVE hole ON FIRE.
I've played the beta already, so it's more of a rhetorical question.

If anyone has a guest pass,
i'll play this game all night 'til breakfast.

At which point its off to work,
where the waiting will truely drive me berzerk.

The hype for this game is truly great,
and I freely admit its got me in a right old state.

But I know it'll be worth all the fuss,
as Blizzard is a company I can trust.

If anyone has a guest pass,
i'll play this game all night 'til breakfast.

At which point its off to work,
where the waiting will truely drive me berzerk.

The hype for this game is truly great,
and I freely admit its got me in a right old state.

But I know it'll be worth all the fuss,
as Blizzard is a company I can trust.

Give this man a pass :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom