*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesco said they are selling this from 11PM Tonight. Bit strange, thought it HAD to be midnight.

They are part of the launch, if you go to Blizzard's launch events page you will see the branches of Tesco that are selling it at 23:00. There is one 5 mins from me that will be doing it, but can't be bothered to go there just to play for an hour or 2 tonight. Will wait for my copy to arrive tomorrow, then play in the evening after work.

Just a reminder to everyone, once installed make sure you correctly configure the region. Some people with a en-gb client are still being defaulted to the 'the-americas' server, make sure you change that to europe.

Gamestation finally shipped my CE this afternoon...so much for getting it to us before launch day!

Gutted that I won't be joining the rush at 11pm so much so I'm contemplating getting a digital edition too!

Has anyone seen Grim Dawn? The spiritual sequel to Titan Quest - looks a fair bit better than Diablo 3 if i'm being honest. Not trying to troll, i'm just an old school D2 player that just loves this genre of games.

I really don't like the pay to get good potential in Diablo 3, everyone with money will have better gear because they can afford to pay for it.

Agreed. The original Titan Quest is better than Diablo 3 from what I've seen so far. The loot, inventory and skill system is much better.

They are part of the launch, if you go to Blizzard's launch events page you will see the branches of Tesco that are selling it at 23:00. There is one 5 mins from me that will be doing it, but can't be bothered to go there just to play for an hour or 2 tonight. Will wait for my copy to arrive tomorrow, then play in the evening after work.

Where? I can only see HMV London event on the launch events page...

Never mind I found it!

Agreed. The original Titan Quest is better than Diablo 3 from what I've seen so far. The loot, inventory and skill system is much better.

I just don't see how you can say that after such a small peak with Beta, like seeing your birds left breast wearing a veil and saying she's ugly as hell.

Personally I found titan quest not that fun. I tried it when it was on an offer on steam. It wasn't anything special.

As for the people with more money having better gear, don't forget there will not always be a supply of the best stuff, some will be so rare that those who find it may just keep it for themselves, and so be better equipped than someone who pays.

Is my google-fu weak or is the Starter Edition technically the demo? And am I not able to play it without a guest pass? I can see that it will be available after 30 days from release as a demo so I'd have to wait until then?

(I'm not asking for a guest pass, I think people who have bought it and will get a late delivery deserve it first.)

Is my google-fu weak or is the Starter Edition technically the demo? And am I not able to play it without a guest pass? I can see that it will be available after 30 days from release as a demo so I'd have to wait until then?

(I'm not asking for a guest pass, I think people who have bought it and will get a late delivery deserve it first.)

Starter Edition (which is the guest pass) is pretty much a demo. You can't play it without a guest pass, until after 30 days which you mentioned. So yeah, unless you get a guest pass you'd need to wait 30 days to play the Starter Edition (aka. demo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom