*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What a mission to get mine. Reserved mine with the purple shirts as it said it was in stock online and when I got there, they said it was an error and they had none in stock. Left disappointed and remarked what a bloody waste of time that was.

Called the nearby ASDA however and they said there was one in stock. Got there in 10 minutes and the lady said I was lucky as someone else just came in asking for it. They said they were available since midnight and had 6 in stock. Cost £34.97. Tbh, I wasn't thinking of getting it until I woke up today. Now got the rest of the week off work to play :)

I haz 4090!
Don
Installed to find my battle.net account has been locked due to suspicious activity. My WoW account must have been hacked - disaster. Someone would have been shocked seeing as I was probably the most poverty-struck char in the game :)

Soldato
Didnt bother trying to play last night as i knew the login servers would be a joke, but to come home from work now and unable to login is appauling. Think they'd of improved on things from the open beta weekend.

Soldato
I was on it for 8 hours almost non stop today. What a game! I have a level 18 witch doctor and I'm about 30 minutes into act 2. He's fun to play but I have niggling feelings from time to time thinking that I should have started as a wizard.

I haz 4090!
Don
Didnt bother trying to play last night as i knew the login servers would be a joke, but to come home from work now and unable to login is appauling. Think they'd of improved on things from the open beta weekend.

Everyone else in the world had it delivered today, has got home from work, and is now trying to log in. :)

Soldato
"unable to find all the appropriate game configurations to create or join games"

Every time I try to get in a game :/ single play or multi

Soldato
Mid way through act 2 currently, been at it since around 7am this morning :O , fantastic game so far with 3 of us as well its been very challenging after Act 1. Cant wait to try the other difficulties :D

Soldato
Heh error 74... crashed my game good times.

Made monk, around lvl 16 now, was at first unsure about monk but playing it is a lot of fun.

Soldato
It's a bloody disgrace tbh, a company as rich as Blizzard and after charging what they do for a game they don't even care enough to make sure everyone can log in.

People still have trouble logging in? I logged in straight away after I got my retail copy today.

Have you guys created battle tags in battle.net account info? Might help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom