*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
Its a lot more fun if you have a few guys together tbh, as with most games, shame you can only have 4, or at least could when I was playig last, be nice if it was 8 :D

Soldato
The patch notes in the season 17 preview seem to suggest they're allowing the earning of a 5th stash tab this season, but then another note seems to suggest that they've had to roll it back.
Am I reading this right? Are we expecting a 5th stash tab or not?

Soldato
I thought they were going to give everyone 5 extra stashes and then decided to pull it because their game's code is ****. That would've been the one thing that guaranteed me returning to do another season. Really ****** me off too, as I ewrned an extra slot a couple of seasons ago and it never showed up. Blizzard CS were about as useful as a the proverbial chocolate fireguard.

Associate
Hey guys. Been thinking of getting back into Diablo again, 2 was my fav ever, but after finishing 3 not long after it came out I was furious at how ridiculously easy it was... I think I died maybe twice throughout the entire game.

I've heard it's better now, what are your thoughts? Worth jumping back into? It's possible to make it more difficult like diablo 2 now?
I never got the add on (reaper of souls or whatever it was called).

Associate
Deleted 200+ days accounts to cut down 0 account users to trim clan a little if you need back just ask as well as new peeps too. Season kicking off if any one wants i will be on most nights.

Soldato
Hey guys. Been thinking of getting back into Diablo again, 2 was my fav ever, but after finishing 3 not long after it came out I was furious at how ridiculously easy it was... I think I died maybe twice throughout the entire game.

I've heard it's better now, what are your thoughts? Worth jumping back into? It's possible to make it more difficult like diablo 2 now?
I never got the add on (reaper of souls or whatever it was called).

If you're a D2 fan, forget about D3 and try the true D2 successor, Path of Exile.

Associate
If you're a D2 fan, forget about D3 and try the true D2 successor, Path of Exile.
Haha yeah I've seen that... But a lot of people have said grim dawn is better. Couldn't decide hence why I'm thinking D3 again...

Recently picked up Titan quest again as I saw they released an add on last week (atlantis, my favourite mythology) and that's just crazy... Games like 15 years old... Can you imagine if blizzard did an expansion for D2? Haha

God dammit so many choices nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom