Permabanned
OP
Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
That is about consoles, nothing to do with the PC. I can have 60fps and 4K thank you very much. Well, when Nvidia release the new cards at least :p

I've shuffled it & tweaked it a bit for you, I didn't really want to start a second thread for console info but I'll remember to give our news priority in future. :D

Permabanned
OP
Its a shame social justice ********** write for game websites now, trying to shoe horn in political issues where there are none, I couldn't help reading that article that linked to this one ...

https://kotaku.com/the-division-2-is-political-despite-what-its-developer-1826776710

I didn't get a feeling of any political bias in the D2, unlike in a game like Far Cry 5, I play games to get away from this crappy world we live in and that includes politics, so I like my games to either leave it out as much as possible or keep neutral. Which I think the Division 2 did well, it was simple goodies v baddies.

"it could feel strange to play The Division, a game where you gun down whoever you want without consequence. It wasn’t an intentional commentary, but it was, undoubtedly, political."

Well yea, its a video game, christ these people. I have faith in the Dying Light team to not ruin this game with politics though, hopefully its just those odious reviewers.

I hope you're right, I've been a bit concerned about the Politics angle. :( Like you said I game to be somewhere else, anywhere the SJW's aren't. :D

Permabanned
OP
I must get around to the playing the 1st one, only ever started the first mission. :p

You should, As you gain experience you improve both your player & what tools you've got access too, give it a chance, I remember you being unhappy with the crossfire support when it released is that why you never got into it at the time?

Back
Top Bottom