***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

Caporegime
I did play the first one years ago, but I started playing this sequel around Christmas time and it seems mammoth - No way I am ever going to bother trying to 100% this.

Doesn't help that I have the DLC as well (Carnage hall) which seems quite generous.

Only just started chapter 2 recently and unlocked 'Central' area, paraglider etc and still half the map is unexplored, though I do have a significant amount of the inhibitor containers and have almost unlocked all the skill tree.

Trouble is when I started the game they had a Christmas thing going on where you collect sweets and trade them in with Baka. I ended up with loads of super powerful machete's in my inventory that are far more powerful than any other weapons I have discovered in the game, so that made it probably a lot easier than it should be - I can easily go in GRC facilities during the day and come away unscathed because even the powerful enemies go down in 3 hits.

Last edited:
Caporegime
FREE WEEKEND 22-26 feb!

This game gets crazy amounts of updates and no one ever talks about it lol

They finally added guns !!!!

Dying Light 2 Reloaded Edition as a free upgrade for all current Dying Light 2 owners, bundling the main game and the Bloody Ties DLC into one package. It arrives at the same time as the long-awaited Firearms Update, which introduces a handful of guns, a visual overhaul, and more.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oooh guns!

About time, played this a fair bit when it came out but left it.

Was good but why no gunz...

The gun play was great in DL1 despite it being melee based!

Back
Top Bottom