*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Associate
I appreciate this is very, very late notice - but Taranis is go boom in leetle less than half an hour. Hopefully it'll be spectacular!

Edit: It was nice to see, but not quite the fireworks show I'd hoped for! Will be interesting to see how it progresses...

Last edited:
Underboss
power play 2.0 is sounding good

i will have to start getting into the game again before the update and get used to flying again so that i can push

anyone fancy playing again to get some cash for new ships and ship upgrades etc ?

Soldato
can anyone confirm that the latest patch fixed the age old issue of limiting inputs to 32 per device?
I gave up playing because swaping profiles on my virpils was a PITA, but if good now then will probably give it another shot.
Always found mining in VR very relaxing,

Soldato
can anyone confirm that the latest patch fixed the age old issue of limiting inputs to 32 per device?
I gave up playing because swaping profiles on my virpils was a PITA, but if good now then will probably give it another shot.

I thought that was an OS issue because SC has the same. This is why we use Joytokey.

Soldato
no its a game issue and depends on which version of Direct X you use for controllers,
SC will let you bind all you buttons, DCS obviously does, but games like elite and project wingman don't/didnt.
I did some research and apparently they have updated the controller binding bit and it should work now, will take a look later.

Underboss

I've done mining with a friend in vr, good fun

Once we went to a system where Pirates where very hostile, so I went in my combat ship whilst mate did the mining as it was very lucrative there, that was fun

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom