The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Soldato
Well, I know a bunch of you here play and I'm currently trying to read through all the info you've posted whilst going through the in game tutorial, looks interesting so far.

Any quick tips for a complete noob whilst I'm going through this?

Soldato
OP
giSh^uK said:
take missions from security,internal security,command or surveilance agents

they will be 99% kill missions

Sorry for sounding dumb, and I'm at work right now so I can't look in game. How do I find such agents or are they just at different space stations?

Soldato
OP
Lostcorpse said:
Wyrdo you'll need to get to there head quarters and sign up there, think its in the star system : Isikano, dock to the station and then look for STK and/or OcUK then click on the sign up button, fill out the form and then someone should ge back to you in the next 2 days i would imagine, rember to check your mail.

Thanks! Will I be able to make it there in one piece? :eek:

Soldato
OP
Lostcorpse said:
I don't know wyrdo, depend on were you are and what ship you fly in and how your auto pilot is set up.
If your auto pilot is set to safest rout and you fly in a n00b ship you should get there fine just might tae a few extra jumps. theres usually only about 5000 people on during a week day at the moment so you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Yeah the route seems OK, I'm on the way there now :D

Soldato
OP
I've ended up coming back to this game, I never got far the first time around so I've set up a new account and am going through my trial time at the moment. I'm certainly enjoying it a lot more than I did the first time I played.

Back
Top Bottom