***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
got mine this morning, along with 2100 points to get UT going, bought about 5 packs and now the option to use points to buy a pack is gone and only coins....crap

Soldato
Cant fault Tesco or the hut, both copies dropped through my door this morning, £32 for special edition. My postie must think I'm a drug lord with the amount of brown packages I've had delivered recently. :D

On another note Fifa 12 probably beats Gears 3 for cheapskate games manual award. They really are a thing of the past now yet games prices are being pushed up on the highstreet..

Soldato
got mine this morning, along with 2100 points to get UT going, bought about 5 packs and now the option to use points to buy a pack is gone and only coins....crap

If that (buying 5 a day only) was a new "feature" I'd be in tears :D

Was trying to be 100% on the challenges, totally missed the damn Madrid one :(

Caporegime
So will we get to participate in the Chelsea Man U thing as the EA pass is still active or can it tell we havent got the pass but the game proper? ell is it only a 360 thing anyway?

Mine hasnt turned up yet - perhaps thats a small mercy...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
My copy from The Hut arrived today. Will have to wait till after 3 to play it (pesky work!) but the good lady wife is at her dance class for a couple of hours tonight. Great success!

Back
Top Bottom