***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Don
Andy is terrible,

Always used to blame his connection :p

Hah! Clubs I used to blame my connection!

He used to be good, I beat him last time we played so he must be rubbish now :p

special edition arrived, woo!

Tell everyone how you lost to me in Pes6, FIFA 08, 09, 10, 11 then you got a lucky win 11 :p You're good when your not hacking!!

My SE copy came. Good old Tesco :)

My GT is Andybtsn, Mark.

Soldato
Please can someone help me.

Since Fifa 06/07 I've not been able to take free kicks, I just can't. I don't know how and I normally would hit the ball out the stadium. I remember playing online and everyone I came up against could score a free kick but as soon as they saw my fail would foul me on the break, I just don't get it. Please help :)

Soldato
Please can someone help me.

Since Fifa 06/07 I've not been able to take free kicks, I just can't. I don't know how and I normally would hit the ball out the stadium. I remember playing online and everyone I came up against could score a free kick but as soon as they saw my fail would foul me on the break, I just don't get it. Please help :)

Best way to learn is to go into the practice arena and just keep taking them from different distances until you learn it.

Obviously depends on the player you are using also

Soldato
Hah! Clubs I used to blame my connection!

Tell everyone how you lost to me in Pes6, FIFA 08, 09, 10, 11 then you got a lucky win 11 :p You're good when your not hacking!!

My SE copy came. Good old Tesco :)

My GT is Andybtsn, Mark.

You had a bad time in '11, you even lost to me a few times :D

Thoughts on dragging the gf to the midnight release?

Nah, tell her to relax, make her a meal, tell her to have an early night..then when you get back with it she's asleep ;)

Back
Top Bottom