***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Are they not? The websites I looked on seem to be calling the special edition ultimate and vice versa but havent seen both on any. (xbox)

aparantly there not :(, in the special edition you get 3 packs per month, in the ultimate you get 4...

ive just this minute had my game through from shopto, and it says Special edition, im pretty certain the Ultimate has Ultimate on it.

EDIT: yeh, it says inside 3 packs per month for six months, the ultimate is 4 per 6.

Last edited:
Soldato
aparantly there not :(, in the special edition you get 3 packs per month, in the ultimate you get 4...

ive just this minute had my game through from shopto, and it says Special edition, im pretty certain the Ultimate has Ultimate on it.

EDIT: yeh, it says inside 3 packs per month for six months, the ultimate is 4 per 6.

Ah ok, probably a GAME exclusive then? I'm not bothered, not worth £13 extra for me personally :D

Associate
Mine was from Game, had the dispatch email around 8-9pm last night.

Argh no! just accepted I wasn't going to have it waiting for me and now I'm excited again...... I shall hold you responsible for potential massive dissapointment (just like my misses says to me)

Soldato
just bought a pack, thankfully with the 20% off it only cost 98msp, i only had 110 so that was lucky, got Di maria and a 4222.

Soldato
I suspect people going with the new defending method will get horsed early on this by people going for the classic defending, im not sure yet whether they have cocked up by allowing the old option.

Pretty sure you can't use legacy defending online, only offline and non-ranked matches. The new Tactical Defending has to be used online IIRC.

Associate
Reading about lots of issues with UT online at the min, with games crashing and counting as losses / using up player contracts.

Soldato
Hah! Clubs I used to blame my connection!

Tell everyone how you lost to me in Pes6, FIFA 08, 09, 10, 11 then you got a lucky win 11 :p You're good when your not hacking!!

My SE copy came. Good old Tesco :)

My GT is Andybtsn, Mark.

Cool ill add it when i get home, Also mine arrived from Shopto. To peple who can check as im stuck at work till half 5, Can i redeem the 3 free packs straight away?

Sent a friend request via xbox.com my tag is SparX1988

Last edited:
Soldato
THe game feels a tad buggy sometimes I cant play in the arena unless I go into another game mode like UT and back out :/

Yeah mine does that too, It says press B for the arena but I can hammer B all I want and nothing happens, and it keeps replacing my virtual pro with kaka when it eventually does get to the arena

Back
Top Bottom