***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Was reading about the bugs earlier,

I think i pinned down the freezing problem. It has to do with Custom Tactics. The saved Custom Tactics are getting deleted from the Custom Tactic save slots after awhile for whatever (unknown) reason. But because the custom tactic still exists in the Quick Tactic menu of the player, the game freezes because the tactic is no longer really there.

The solution for now is to just use the Default custom tactics. If you remove the custom tactics in your Quick Tactics, it shouldn't freeze any more.

This is to fix a freezing issue, there are still issues with other various crashes and not getting coins for winning games.

Soldato
I AM COMPLETELY RAGING. MY COPY FROM SHOPTO ARRIVED, RIP IT OPEN SAVAGELY, AND IT'S XBOX 360 VERSION INSTEAD OF PS3.

OMFG. I thought I ordered wrong version, check my order and I didn't. Rang ShopTo instantly, and tell them and they say they have had hundreds of calls about it, and is a mammoth cockup on their part. PS3 orders receiving 360 versions, and vice versa. He gave some bull excuse about filtering platforms wrong. Looks like I'm going to asda at midnight. ShopTo is dead to me.

Back
Top Bottom