*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Hit Elite with a game to spare. SBC Suarez, SIF Casemiro and SIF Carrasco are the greatest players in the game. The latter carried me in the last few games but Casemiro, man. No words can describe him. Absolute beast at breaking up play, creating and chipped in with 10 goals. Cannot wait for his TOTS.

Soldato
I start with Saul because of chem but I kept him in the last few games to keep my defence solid. He's an animal. Perfect in-game stats for CM. Must have played 800+ games with him.

Don
Nope. I was going to sub him on instead of SIF Carrasco but decided against it. He does look good but I'm trying to save coins right now. Plus I can't betray Mertens by buying another midget.

When's TOTS?

Honestly I find him better than Mertens, his agility and dribbling is ridiculous. It's everything Messi should be!

I got 18 wins with 6 to go, shocking.

Soldato
jQo7SXG.jpg.png

Isn't that beautiful, I'm about 250-300k short so might need to get normal varane and isco in the time being. Or just use SIF benteke instead of son like before.
Mane swaps side and is isco swaps to CAM.

Last edited:
Soldato
Of course I mean no offence but I have never come up against a decent player who plays 5atb. Just match them and it's an easy win. Gimme some coins, though?

Soldato
My final game of the weekend league was against 5atb and I needed the win for gold 1 and was worried, I went 1 up and put it in counter attack/defensive and controlled him til I scored again and he raged quit. If you get the first goal it's all fun and games.

Jony did you try 4231 it offers a lot more defensively without giving up the whole midfield.

Also I have untradable MOTM Casimiro and played 300 games with him he's a tank.

Soldato
So apparently Idrissa Gueye is a slightly worse version of Kante, so i kind of want to give him a go. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to drop Matuidi, Kante or Verratti, so i've been trying to create a team which has these 4 CM/CDM's but i can't do it :(

Soldato
5atb is anything but beautiful. I used to use it as I'm awful defensively...

I wouldn't say I'm awful defensively, I just feel comfortable with the formation.

Of course I mean no offence but I have never come up against a decent player who plays 5atb. Just match them and it's an easy win. Gimme some coins, though?

None taken, I'm confident enough in my own skills :)

My final game of the weekend league was against 5atb and I needed the win for gold 1 and was worried, I went 1 up and put it in counter attack/defensive and controlled him til I scored again and he raged quit. If you get the first goal it's all fun and games.

Jony did you try 4231 it offers a lot more defensively without giving up the whole midfield.

Also I have untradable MOTM Casimiro and played 300 games with him he's a tank.

I haven't know, just don't know what team to build for it, want to try so many players.

Soldato
got to div 1 yesterday and in turn qualified for the weekend league :) Enjoyed playing with the current side and think if we're unrestricted in the next weekend league i should do really well.

Don
Can anyone justify paying Pogba's price? He does seem an actual unit in CM when I've played against him but he doesn't seem to score many. He's one of the few players I haven't tried in the PL, tempted mainly as I have coins just sat there.

Back
Top Bottom