**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Up till today I was anxious and hitting refresh etc., but couldn't blame Google or anything since estimated dispatch date was 2nd. Now i'm getting annoyed at them since they don't have information and it doesn't look like it will be met :(

lol, when he cancelled my order ,1 (my) phone went back into stock and I ordered it again, same delivery date. Glad no one else was watching the order page like a hawk!

Last edited:
Speaking to google support now because mine says Nov 3-5th and I know for a fact that is all meaningless.

Edit: Well Google support are clueless. Other than splattering out the usual lines of higher than usual demand (more like poor planning as per every Nexus launch) and I couldn't get an exact answer. Every ******* year same old thing with Google and their partners.

Pavel S
3:44 PM
If you have not received an email with the delay notification, just to let you know there will be once the device is shipper later than stated. In the letter will be stated that we will be crediting the delayer shipment with £20. Have you received anything like that yet? Ok, got it now. No email was sent to you yet.

Last edited:
Speaking to google support now because mine says Nov 3-5th and I know for a fact that is all meaningless.

Edit: Well Google support are clueless. Other than splattering out the usual lines of higher than usual demand (more like poor planning as per every Nexus launch) and I couldn't get an exact answer. Every ******* year same old thing with Google and their partners.

Pavel S
If you have not received an email with the delay notification, just to let you know there will be once the device is shipper later than stated. In the letter will be stated that we will be crediting the delayer shipment with £20. Have you received anything like that yet? Ok, got it now. No email was sent to you yet.

Wonder if I can pay them £20 to expedite it :p

Pavel S

How do you know for a fact that 3-5th Nov is meaningless, unless it still hasn't shipped by 4th?

Just based on previous attempts at Nexus pre-orders. I tried to order the Nexus 6 last year and cancelled as their estimate date wasn't met and then the year before that I ended up cancelling a Nexus 5 order for the same reason. Google can never get these things right.

Just based on previous attempts at Nexus pre-orders. I tried to order the Nexus 6 last year and cancelled as their estimate date wasn't met and then the year before that I ended up cancelling a Nexus 5 order for the same reason. Google can never get these things right.

I really hope you are wrong, but won't be that surprised if you are right

Just got off the phone with one of their support guys... am not filled with hope! Either they have absolutely no idea whats going on or theres some rather serious delay they don't want to talk about but he kept saying "you should recieve an email relating to the status of your order soon".
When asked if he could see if stock had been allocated to my order and where that stock was he said he couldn't. Stunning service!...

Yeh, my experience with google support has just been them regurgitating standard lines, and essentially stalling and "you should receive XXX soon". Not really much point, just have to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom