**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
How many of you ordered directly from Google because you were concerned about CPW's bad customer service? Regretting it yet? :p

I do feel for you though, sounds like Google have got themselves in a right mess on this one!

Associate
I had nothing against CPW, they had the 64gb n6 up for sale before google and sent an email in advance of a delay with a new delivery date. Like other the only reason to stay with google was I want the 128gb version

Soldato
How many of you ordered directly from Google because you were concerned about CPW's bad customer service? Regretting it yet? :p

I do feel for you though, sounds like Google have got themselves in a right mess on this one!

That and lack of 64GB, which is ironic as Google seems to also.

Man of Honour
Pretty much^ It's the only phone I've owned so far where I haven't gone "I can't wait to upgrade this" after 6 months of use. And it's not even needed to be rooted, which says a lot about it IMO.

I think Sony's updates might not be lightening quick, but their updates are stable, and the Concept program is a great way to get the latest Android, without any bloat.

More nexus goodness for the rest of us, what else will you get?

Nothing until the Snapdragon 820 phones are out. That seems to be the natural path now. Shame, as the 6P has been the only Nexus that has appealed to me to date, and I really like the design/size.

The Z3 on Marshmallow made me question whether it was worthwhile ordering the 6P countless times, but I had to have a new gadget, and adopt Type-C early... but not with delays and being ripped off in the UK like this, then fobbed off by support.

Here's hoping to an Xperia Nexus next year then.

Soldato
Good on you if you can last a bit longer without upgrading, but surely that means you should be in even less of a hurry than the rest of us (LG G2 with the battery life of a pea here) and hence be less annoyed by delays.

Though I've never been one to make decisions based on principles much.

Back
Top Bottom