**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
I didn't think they did a 32gb frost, I mean the graphite and aluminium have always been in and out of stock but the Frost has never changed from "This configuration is not an option."

Or were you not talking about a 32gb Frost haha

Soldato
Google's waitlist idea is so poorly implemented. I have been on the wait list for just over a week and the 6P has been coming in and out of stock but I didn't receive any notification that they were available.

If you want one, don't rely on Google telling you that they are in, check the Google store yourself.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
And yet people in America are getting deliveries even while their orders still show pending and no shipping email was sent.

Maybe we get lucky too...

Soldato
And yet people in America are getting deliveries even while their orders still show pending and no shipping email was sent.

Maybe we get lucky too...

Proof is in the bank balance... Hopefully something with happen tomorrow. Pending is getting old now!

Associate
Has anybody found a decent usb-c dock for this phone yet?

It is a lovely phone but I do miss the qi charging, it was so simple to just drop the phone on an angled charging pad and use it as a beside clock and alarm clock without any pesky wires befuddling my sleepy brain!

Soldato
any good suction cup style car mount for the 6p that can also charge it via cigarette?

need to use Waze nav app

Had a brilliant one for my HTC gonna miss it!

Soldato
Not sure, I only ordered yesterday from GP so I reckon someone who pre-ordered might have got one before me.

Smudges and fingerprints are pretty obvious. It doesn't really bother me though because I think it's the best colour. Overall the phone looks very sleek and subtle. Kinda like an Android stealth bomber. Or something.

My graphite seems ok, suggest Reflux washes his mitts:D

Back
Top Bottom