**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
6p.jpg

:(

Soldato
And yet people in America are getting deliveries even while their orders still show pending and no shipping email was sent.

Maybe we get lucky too...

Reminds me of the Nexus 4 launch, People getting it before others etc.

It has come!!!

No tracking, still pending in wallet. But it is here!

First impression:

This thing is damn light!

I didn't get anything at all! :) That was my Nexus 4 by the way not the 6P, I'm sticking with my N6!

It seems like Google haven't learnt from that launch at all.

Last edited:
Associate
My 32gb graphite was delivered from GPS two days ago but would still be pending now because it had been flagged as fraud by the bank (even though the check when initially pre ordered on the 29th went through fine)

Might be worth a phone call if you've got a 32gb that been pending for an age.

Soldato
Can you recommend an ad blocker that doesn't require root?

There's AdGuard, but as smokedog says it will want to set up a proxy, but I can't say I noticed a drop in speed on my Nexus 5, not that I used it for long (only with Marshmallow) before I got the 6P.

AdGuard claim the free version will only block adverts in a browser, requiring a subscription for other apps.

I've not bothered reinstalling it on my 6P and while I doubt I've been on many sites, I can't say I've noticed many adverts anyway. The ones in apps are getting ever more infuriating though.

Associate
Hello there --

Thank you for buying a Nexus 6P from the Google Store. We’re really excited about this phone and we hope you are too. But we have some not-so-great news: It’s going to take a little longer to get the 6P to you than we would have liked. We’re working hard to meet the strong demand we’re seeing for the colour and memory size you ordered, and we promise it will be worth it! Rest assured that orders will still be shipped in the order that they were received.

As of now, we’re expecting to deliver your 6P order between 7/11/2015 and 14/11/2015, and we’ll send you a notification as soon as it goes out the door. As a courtesy, we’ll expedite your order at no charge and also give you a £20 refund on your purchase, which we’ll process soon after your phone ships.

We know that waiting a bit longer can be inconvenient, though remember we won’t charge you until your order ships. We also want to make sure you’re aware that you can cancel your order. We’d hate to see you go, but if you need to, just follow the instructions here.

We apologise for this news, and thank you again for your order.

Sincerely,
The Google Store Team

Soldato
Usually I don't mention my sound test videos (or even make a thumbnail), I just record me testing them because... erm, someone might want to know... They're generally pretty dull to watch and I can't be sure how reliable the info is for that matter.

This one though, something special.

Soldato
Hello there --

Thank you for buying a Nexus 6P from the Google Store. We’re really excited about this phone and we hope you are too. But we have some not-so-great news: It’s going to take a little longer to get the 6P to you than we would have liked. We’re working hard to meet the strong demand we’re seeing for the colour and memory size you ordered, and we promise it will be worth it! Rest assured that orders will still be shipped in the order that they were received.

As of now, we’re expecting to deliver your 6P order between 7/11/2015 and 14/11/2015, and we’ll send you a notification as soon as it goes out the door. As a courtesy, we’ll expedite your order at no charge and also give you a £20 refund on your purchase, which we’ll process soon after your phone ships.

We know that waiting a bit longer can be inconvenient, though remember we won’t charge you until your order ships. We also want to make sure you’re aware that you can cancel your order. We’d hate to see you go, but if you need to, just follow the instructions here.

We apologise for this news, and thank you again for your order.

Sincerely,
The Google Store Team

What did you order? Has your ship date changed on the site? What was your ship date?

Back
Top Bottom