**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate

Imo unless you really want stock android/nexus device and/or front facing stereo speakers or just fancy a change, I don't think it is worth switching unless you can a good price for your note 4.

I came from a note 4 and its absolutely worth upgrading. It's a thousand little differences the nexus has over the note that makes it a great upgrade.

The note has better SOT but with the nexus loosing almost zero battery when the screen is off it really levels the playing field. My note would be erratic with how long the battery would last, some days it would be great and others terrible without any difference in use.

Keep the note 4 if you use the S-Pen and touchwiz apps otherwise bin it off.

Caporegime
Nice review dude - great work

+1. Nicely done Nexus18.

I came from a note 4 and its absolutely worth upgrading. It's a thousand little differences the nexus has over the note that makes it a great upgrade.

The note has better SOT but with the nexus loosing almost zero battery when the screen is off it really levels the playing field. My note would be erratic with how long the battery would last, some days it would be great and others terrible without any difference in use.

Keep the note 4 if you use the S-Pen and touchwiz apps otherwise bin it off.

Yeah I would say if you could change phones without losing more than £50-100 then go for it but any more I would have second thoughts personally.

And that is the biggest reason why I would go with the nexus, marshmallow/doze, I'm sure you will get that feature when the note 4 gets 6.0 but the question is.... when will the note 4 get 6.0 :p

It's getting quite frustrating now also how it just can't focus on macro shots.

I haven't noticed any issues with macro shots and focusing, just how close are we talking about here?

Associate

Yeah I would say if you could change phones without losing more than £50-100 then go for it but any more I would have second thoughts personally.

And that is the biggest reason why I would go with the nexus, marshmallow/doze, I'm sure you will get that feature when the note 4 gets 6.0 but the question is.... when will the note 4 get 6.0 :p

I haven't noticed any issues with macro shots and focusing, just how close are we talking about here?

Well... I don't have much trouble in standby with the Note... but I might be able to get the 6P for free... and then just sell on Note... will see how things progress with user reports on here and make a call :) Thanks!

Soldato
I use BT earphones, I seem to be getting a lot of crackling and interference when using with the 6P, but then I get some with the Note 5, so might not be device related. Couldn't tell you I notice a difference otherwise.

Associate
I use BT earphones, I seem to be getting a lot of crackling and interference when using with the 6P, but then I get some with the Note 5, so might not be device related. Couldn't tell you I notice a difference otherwise.

So highest volume is the same? Really looking into importing a note but if the audio is basically the same I'll probably cut my losses and get a 6P

Back
Top Bottom