*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Associate
I think I would ideally like a dock that the N7 could just sit in and then I could play music from my Google Music account via wi-fi.

Seems like the docks available at the moment however cover up the speaker....

I've seen that Gear 4 one on engadget, but there doesn't seem to be any info about it.

Soldato
OoOo. It's amazing how things change.

Was set on two Tab2's for xmas then waited for the price of the ipad mini. Which is a whooping 270 :(

Now Nexus line up is getting a revamp! If indeed they are replacing the 8-16 and 16-32.

That price/performance/storage is to much of a bargain. What the chances in the 7.7 Tab getting a reduction :D

Man of Honour
I'm now in the market for a pair of Android tablets as the £270 for the iPad mini is too high. The 32gb Nexus looks like it might be the one for me.

EDIT:
Not sure about the accuracy, but according to this rumour the US launch of the 32gb Nexus will be 29th Oct. The price will be the same as the the current 16gb and the 16gb will be reduced in price:

http://www.booksnreview.com/article...-oct-29-video-16gb-model-price-cut-to-199.htm

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've never had any problems with them but it doesn't make much difference now as it's disappeared off it's site and according to the email I got from their CS doesn't exist :D

Soldato
See, after initially thinking that I would ask the missus to get me the 32gb version for Christmas, I'm half tempted to tell her to get the 16gb one if it does come in at £159, and that way I can get something else!

Where are N7s available for £159 new? D'you mean after the 32gb model is released?

I saw a 16gb in the purple shirt place today for £169, which I thought was a good price. I almost bought it, but I loathe the idea of giving them money...

Back
Top Bottom