*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

Soldato
It's only a Christmas present for someone that won't need 32gb. I shudder at the thought of buying at the purple place, though. :(

Soldato
Has anyone found the 16 GB model for less than £169 yet?

For that sort of price, I will probably get one to replace my new Amazon Kindle HD, while I am still in the refund period, as I am finding the Amazon interface far more obtrusive than I thought it would be!

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Just a heads up for those waiting for the 32GB release.

Go to Currys/PCworld and ask them to check there warehouse for stock of the 32GB release, it doesn't show up on there system so they need to check out the back. Have just done this and grabbed 1 for £199.99.

Soldato
Despite still advertising the 16GB version for £169.99, according to their websites no stores have any stock of these, and they are not available for home delivery!

For anyone who wants to save £20, and still buy the lower capacity one, they are currently being advertised (and in stock!) by Tesco for £189, and there is a £10 off voucher code (which might actually expire today!) which is TD-MXTN and which then brings the cost down to £179.

You can then pick it up from your local branch, provided it has a collection point, after 4 pm tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Soldato

Go to Currys/PCworld and ask them to check there warehouse for stock of the 32GB release, it doesn't show up on there system so they need to check out the back. Have just done this and grabbed 1 for £199.99.

Any photo evidence to prove this?

Soldato

I love being able to con the clueless highstreet people. It is about the only thing they are better for than the internet :p My other favorite is to get games before release date by going into HMV and basically saying the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom