*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

I got the 10% code and then a few minutes later the email asking for my receipt. This news has spread very quickly so Asus have probably crashed :p, look at their website I doubt it gets more than 10 people a day usually! :D

I've just bought the 32gb version and case for £213 at PC World. There's a £20 cashback offer on but you need to claim 30 days after you've bought it. I love my Nexus!! I've had it out on Sat Nav duties tonight and i'm quite impressed.

The thing is this thread is 170+ pages and i know i'm missing out on loads and loads of info.What is happening on the Asus/Nexus website regarding cashback? 170 pages is a lot of pages to trawl through :rolleyes:

Looking back at my emails, I ordered this device back in June! Damn, that's a while back...

How has everyone kept their boxes / serials? Can anybody confirm if the numbers at the back of the device match the box serial and can be used for the coupon? Alternatively, does my receipt have a chance of having the serial on it?

Edit: D'oh, taken my nexus out the case to see there's no numbers at the back. But luckily I found my box!

Last edited:
There is not much on the Asus store, abit rubbish to be honest. N7 official cases are nice, but i already have one. Would rather have Play Store credits credited to my Google account.

just tried to register mine and it says its already registered.

anyone else having this problem?

does anyone know if you register two do you get 50£ to spend? my mum has one that she would probably not bother registering.

Last edited:
Keeps saying my purchase day is incorrect. I've even used the above link and used the date it supplies. Which is a strange date as I purchased it in june then got a replacement in july yet it says the warranty start is 01/10/2012.

Managed to get mine working after a while. I made sure I had it correct and just kept resubmitting until it accepted it.It rejected the correct serial a few times first though.

Its the SSN you need in the format of LNLLLLNNNNNN (where L=letter and N=number) if this helps.

Back
Top Bottom