********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
i'v only ever been to one midnight launch and that was for the burning crusade wow expansion launch lol. I ended up getting pulled over and getting a speeding ticket too that night haha, i felt so silly when the cop asked why i was speeding and where i was going >.<

Soldato
Anyone else going to bluewater tonight? Be the 1st midnight launch i`ve been to....at my age i should know better! :D

Im always reluctant to go to midnight launches. I know what you mean about the age thing.

I will however be doing it for the XB1 launch, although im more worried about getting mugged lol.

Soldato
This will be my first GTA game that I've played. It's looks grand and so much content. I'm sure it says some where but can you answer me this question please. Does GTA5 include GTA online or will that be another purchase when it's released?

Your first GTA? :eek:

Online is included, just released 2 weeks later.

Soldato
Ahh I remember GTA err the 1st or 2nd one on the Amiga at the computer club 20 years ago. Used to love car-jacking.

Is it worth getting the collectors edition at Game as I'm tinkering with nipping round Tesco at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom