********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Man of Honour
Really? Don't think anyone's that desperate to play. If you can't see work comes over a game. Frankly it's pathetic people taking days of to play a game. Wouldn't happen in a good career anyway.
Pathetic to take the day off to play a game? If that's what people want to do, and it makes them happy, who are you to judge that pathetic? People take time off work for all sorts of reasons, to spend some time relaxing and playing a game is as valid a reason as any.

Soldato
Got mine this morning and LOVING IT! For how long are you Franklin? I have done a few missions with him but nothing crazy, the map is ****** huge, it doesn't look spectacular but this is an 8yr old system, on the PC with a 3GB GPU this will be Georgia May Foote gorgeous

Soldato
OP
It's glorious. Vehicles are a lot more twitchy than GTA4 but it actually feels quite good, if you're a fan of GTA4's handling it'll take a bit of adjustment but it does work well.

Soldato
Got mine this morning and LOVING IT! For how long are you Franklin? I have done a few missions with him but nothing crazy, the map is ****** huge, it doesn't look spectacular but this is an 8yr old system, on the PC with a 3GB GPU this will be Georgia May Foote gorgeous

I think it looks spectacular :cool:

Anyone know what this is and where to find it

"Social club content added"

It pops up early in the game but I have no idea what it is?

Soldato
I've taken days off many a time for a games release. I do that for all my hobbies.

Oh and where is the postman. House is tidied for the week all chores upto date.

Associate
Pathetic to take the day off to play a game? If that's what people want to do, and it makes them happy, who are you to judge that pathetic? People take time off work for all sorts of reasons, to spend some time relaxing and playing a game is as valid a reason as any.

Really? Industry should halt for a game? I just cannot see how some people are so desperate. Yes I have waited for this for years but I'm not crying when my copy doesn't come a day early, or first thing at 9am.

Soldato
Really? Don't think anyone's that desperate to play. If you can't see work comes over a game. Frankly it's pathetic people taking days of to play a game. Wouldn't happen in a good career anyway.

I think it's kind of pathetic that you feel you should come in here and try and make other people feel bad for doing what they love to do. Gaming is a hobbie for some people - surely that is what taking time off work is all about? If someone took a day off to go see a musician live for example, I imagine that'd be pathetic to you aswell? :/

Man of Honour
Really? Industry should halt for a game? I just cannot see how some people are so desperate. Yes I have waited for this for years but I'm not crying when my copy doesn't come a day early, or first thing at 9am.
Yes really. People are free to take their holiday time for whatever they want. It's up to the employer to grant the holiday request. As they obviously have, no-one should look down their nose at someone taking time off to do something they love.

Quite frankly, the only pathetic thing here is your attitude.

Associate
Great, just great appears as though the disc drive on my 360 has given up today of all days. Keep getting disk unreadable errors and it won't load past the initial load screens.

So looking on twitter and others are having this problem and their solution is to try another console or return the game. Oh thanks rockstar.

Associate
Or perhaps people have lots of holiday still to take before years end! Wish I'd taken the day off I've been at work since 7am & have absolutely nothing to do all my drawings went out yesterday for review & aren't likely to come back to me for a week at least :( I feel like the clock is going backwards & I don't even know if my copy has arrived yet!

Soldato
Yes really. People are free to take their holiday time for whatever they want. It's up to the employer to grant the holiday request. As they obviously have, no-one should look down their nose at someone taking time off to do something they love.

Quite frankly, the only pathetic thing here is your attitude.

I had holiday requests turned down before because i wanted to book the days of potential England games off at the world cup (1/4 finals onwards) and was denied because it 'wasn't a good enough reason to take holiday'. I now just put 'annual leave', none of their business what i do.

Back
Top Bottom