********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Went to Game in the Galleries in Bristol last night....kinda underestimated how many people wanted it! After a good 2hr 15min wait (not made any better by the seemingly snail-like till staff) I finally had it. Only paid £7.30 in total for the SE - 14 games traded in worth £49 :)o) and £3 ish on my EB/Game card came to £2.30 + £5 deposit a couple of weeks ago :D

Some guy in the queue with us who waited the whole time got to the checkout and his card was declined :eek: dem feels

Installed it and played for an hour or so and went to bed at 4.30am, up at 7am for work :( actually cannot wait to properly get my teeth into it, first impressions are so, so good

One

One

Soldato
xbox installs in 20 minutes, I know this because I watched the daily show during :p

Damn damn damn, opening missions awesommeeeeeeee

Anyone with any concerns about this game (other than getting it on time) don't worry your pretty little head. Anyone that says anything bad about this game is trolling!

Soldato
OMG IT CAME. This is the single most amazing moment of my life.

2rn8rkl.jpg

Associate
I had holiday requests turned down before because i wanted to book the days of potential England games off at the world cup (1/4 finals onwards) and was denied because it 'wasn't a good enough reason to take holiday'. I now just put 'annual leave', none of their business what i do.

Pretty sure there are employment laws against saying such things?? You have a right to take your holiday for whatever reason you want??

Associate
Went to the midnight launch at GAME last night in Widnes... half of the people there were either scallys or didn't look old enough to buy the game!

Played it til about 4am, I like what I've played so far :D

One

One

Soldato
Really? Don't think anyone's that desperate to play. If you can't see work comes over a game. Frankly it's pathetic people taking days of to play a game. Wouldn't happen in a good career anyway.

A good career gives you 30 days off a year, if you can't manage those 30 properly to assign 5 to this week then you probably shouldn't be in a good career anyway.

Caporegime
Really? Don't think anyone's that desperate to play. If you can't see work comes over a game. Frankly it's pathetic people taking days of to play a game. Wouldn't happen in a good career anyway.

People can take holiday time off for whatever reason they want. It's their entitlement, regardless of a 'good career' or not.

As for the comment 'work comes over a game' surely the point of working is to be able to reap the rewards, one of those would be enjoying playing a game you've bought and made even sweeter taking a day off you've worked to earn.

I don't think people are pathetic for taking days off to do something they want to do. I think you're far more pathetic in that limp, weak response gibe at members here.

Do you work through your holidays? Do you not take time off to do things you enjoy? I pity that, and that attitude. Do you have something you enjoy enough to take time off and do?

Re; GTA V - back on topic. My copy hasn't arrived yet, nor have I had a text from the Amazon Prime people, I've already cooked Chilli for this evening! Put the drinks to chill, everything is ready to go, bean bag is in place, television and surround sound are good to go! :( I just need the game.

Back
Top Bottom