********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Caporegime
You can only get 2.1 billion max, I think when I sold the shares they were worth $9 billion.

Lost $7billion in the abyss of the game basically. Doesn't matter really though, it is more money than one can spend in single player.

Ah, I think I managed about half a billion for each character, I don't think it's really possible to run out of money in the single player! Lost interest in the multiplayer after I missed out on the $500,000 and the car glitching stuff. There was so much promise pre-release with the multiplayer heist missions, planning and preparing for the heists but it looks like they're either not bothering with it now, or they're too focused on making pointless DLC packs. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
there may never be an Xbox one / PS4 edition and there likely will never be heists. Something that will probably happen in the next game which will come out on Xbox one / PS4.

DERP. :D

Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.

Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.

source

Sounds great! I cannot wait to dive head first back into Los Santos.

Associate
Have some of these to clutch at:

straws.jpg

Hi there,

I promised that when Rockstar announce GTA V for the PS4/Xbox One that I would post back, so here you go :)

Associate
sounds good defo on my to buy list ill probs end up buying it in future for mods on pc and texture packs etc but defo getting on the x1 for the missus is there no official release date yet i got a funny feeling november same time as cod

Man of Honour
I'm going to guest that it'll be October. A lot of the yearly big hitters will be released in November, and as great as GTA is, most people have already played it and they might not want it to be released alongside the Call of Duty annual update.

Back
Top Bottom