********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Permabanned
digging out of what? lol. Because I said it wasn't on a list? jesus...

And you lot are asking how old I am?

double standards lol.

This is what you originally said:

There's been more anticipated games than HL2, that game probably isn't even on a top 100 list lol.

You expressed it like it wouldn't be on a top 100 list overall, not your own list. Then later you said oh lists don't even exist anyway then to try a last ditch attempt getting out of it saying my own list so others opinions don't matter.

Permabanned
I said Probably, meaning I don't know for a fact...

And yes it's my own list, show me a list that has EVERY game ever made, in order of it's anticipation. :rolleyes:

You, and now others have taken things to heart for no reason lol, and then you try cover it with it to do with my age:confused: and are now trying to get hostile (over something that doesn't even matter) just entertainment for me...this is a forum you know. :p

Nobody is taking anything to heart nor is it hostile I've just given you proof as to what you said was silly but you're still replying trying to dig out of it.

Permabanned
Good job I have plenty of shovels lmao.

You are clearly upset about it, and instead of ignoring it have wound yourself up more by keeping the replies up :D

There goes another silly post from you, if replying means you're wound up then you must be too?

It's quite clear to me that you're young, early 20's at most so that's why you didn't see HL2 in the same light others did.

Back
Top Bottom