********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Caporegime
Soldato
To anyone that has this game : Are there random NPC police chases going on in the city while you are doing whatever ?

Im pretty sure i read somewhere that there was a few things going on that had nothing to do with the player ?

Soldato
Probably the wrong place for this but seeing as I've bought a PS3 solely for this game I thought I'd ask here. I have a 24 inch Dell monitor with a few different inputs on the back, I was convinced it had a HDMI input and I'd be able to play in HD with that but I've just had a look and there definitely isn't one from what I can see.

What are my options for playing in HD? I can definitely watch HD stuff on this monitor as I do quite a bit and when I bought a 360 (for the last GTA) I was playing in HD then.

Wasted a 5er on a HDMI cable now, don't tell me I'll have to play a game I've spent 200 big ones on in standard def.

Soldato
Probably the wrong place for this but seeing as I've bought a PS3 solely for this game I thought I'd ask here. I have a 24 inch Dell monitor with a few different inputs on the back, I was convinced it had a HDMI input and I'd be able to play in HD with that but I've just had a look and there definitely isn't one from what I can see.

What are my options for playing in HD? I can definitely watch HD stuff on this monitor as I do quite a bit and when I bought a 360 (for the last GTA) I was playing in HD then.

Wasted a 5er on a HDMI cable now, don't tell me I'll have to play a game I've spent 200 big ones on in standard def.

How would you have got sound via a monitor?

Caporegime
There's no point starting the game when your knackered. Either wait for the postman or get up early and buy from a shop. When your well rested you'll be able to fully appreciate it.

I agree. I loathe gaming when I'm knackered. I get irritable. Last week my controller nearly went through the monitor due to playing SC: Blacklist. Fellow players will know what I mean. When you play perfectly only to be detected by the last remaining hostile.

Much better playing refreshed. Otherwise you get a good portion in without really enjoying it which is not good.

Soldato
To anyone that has this game : Are there random NPC police chases going on in the city while you are doing whatever ?

Im pretty sure i read somewhere that there was a few things going on that had nothing to do with the player ?

Yes I have seen a few police chase's going on whilst I have been roaming, at first I thought they were after me which didn't make any sense as I had no stars :p

Back
Top Bottom