********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

One

One

Soldato
Mates went to the local tesco this morning, no queues whatsoever. I feel so silly pre-ordering it and relying on the postman. Mind you, knowing my luck, had I not pre-ordered it there probably wouldn't have been any copies.

Soldato
Mates went to the local tesco this morning, no queues whatsoever. I feel so silly pre-ordering it and relying on the postman. Mind you, knowing my luck, had I not pre-ordered it there probably wouldn't have been any copies.

I find its no point pre ordering, unless I go down the store to pick it up, The last few major releases i've pre ordered for delivery twice came the next day after release date, or didn't turn up till mid afternoon.

I've just popped on one of the retailers site, reserved my copy which they've got stock right now, and i'll be picking it up in an hour.

These days, there are so many shops about selling games that I don't feel the need to worry about if they're gonna have it.

Soldato
I find its no point pre ordering, unless I go down the store to pick it up, The last few major releases i've pre ordered for delivery twice came the next day after release date, or didn't turn up till mid afternoon.

I've just popped on one of the retailers site, reserved my copy which they've got stock right now, and i'll be picking it up in an hour.

These days, there are so many shops about selling games that I don't feel the need to worry about if they're gonna have it.

Mine was £35 online. Not bothered when it arrives as no rush to play.

I do love all the panic people get into over a game, Buying multiple copies etc it makes me chuckle and remember being younger... :)

Back
Top Bottom