********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Caporegime
It's a lesson, but shouldn't need to be. I've been burned from amazon a couple of times when I've paid extra for guaranteed release only to be disappointed when they cannot deliver.

Clearly you don't learn lol

There is a million things that can go wrong in a delivery, I have Prime so everything should arrive next day and there are lots of time it doesn't. I just don't expect them do anymore. If I want anything, I will give it a couple of days window, even though I have a Prime account.

Most of the time it does, but it is not guaranteed. Even if it says it is.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I can't take picture as the social club is down apparently...Which is crap as I need to take a picture for a mission!

your console is broken then its smooth as butter here, ok not 60fps but damn good for 7 year old hardware, this game is amazing the visuals are superb

Associate
anyones have quite jagged edges on the mini map and in the distance? i know the ps3 doesnt have AA ?
but im used to my pc graphics so much i didnt think it would be that bad unless i havent set my ps3 up properly? i dont play it really.

Soldato
Can anyone answer this please , what determines a car to be impounded?

I can't imagine steeling a load of cars and dumping them and they all get impounded so is it only cars you have customised or saved at garages?

Oh and not sure this has been mentioned but does anyone find that police patrolling is very rare if not there at all , I only see police when there chasing suspects ,never just patrolling the streets?

Cheers

Soldato
I might have to grab a 16GB stick tonmorrow if installing the 2nd disk on the same hdd really does hamper performance, I forgot how loud my DVD drive is, and with it being in a small room between me ^ the TV its tres loud!

Soldato
Can anyone answer this please , what determines a car to be impounded?

I can't imagine steeling a load of cars and dumping them and they all get impounded so is it only cars you have customised or saved at garages?

Oh and not sure this has been mentioned but does anyone find that police patrolling is very rare if not there at all , I only see police when there chasing suspects ,never just patrolling the streets?

Cheers

I haven't seen many patrolling however it seems to be increasing as i get a bit further through the game. I was wandering if maybe its lower when you start so you dont accidentally knock them and stuff and annoy you.

I did see some cops zoom past me trying to arrest some guy who was driving all over the place. made me think that rockstar might troll us and were already in each others worlds. then i just thought i was being silly.

I've just never seen that in a GTA game before. the cops chasing other people.

Soldato
I haven't seen many patrolling however it seems to be increasing as i get a bit further through the game. I was wandering if maybe its lower when you start so you dont accidentally knock them and stuff and annoy you.

I did see some cops zoom past me trying to arrest some guy who was driving all over the place. made me think that rockstar might troll us and were already in each others worlds. then i just thought i was being silly.

I've just never seen that in a GTA game before. the cops chasing other people.

That may be it , I have only done a few missions.

Back
Top Bottom