*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Which colour are you guys thinking of going for?

Think the carbon grey for me
22298_1357746_930817.jpg

l1130632.jpg

l1130604-e1460417374510.jpg

xXagawk.jpg

Last edited:
Which colour are you guys thinking of going for?

Think the carbon grey for me
22298_1357746_930817.jpg

l1130632.jpg

l1130604-e1460417374510.jpg

xXagawk.jpg

I'm torn between the carbon and the silver, I really like them both.

I was going to hang it out and wait in the hope the 64gb version would come to the UK. Having pondered it I suppose given you can now treat the SD card as an extension of the phones memory there is no need to get a 64gb, just chuck a whacking great SD card in and away to go.

I'm hoping Spigen sort out a case for this phone as I like their cases, I've currently got a neo hybrid and really like this type of case, the clear back shows of the phone nicely.

Earth[Tera].bin;29404644 said:
Can you get the silver with the black fascia in the U.K ?

Nope, that combo's grown on me didnt like it in the leaks but saw a few videos looks cool.

Black front and black back
White front and silver back
White front and gold back

Only available in the uk

I'm torn between the carbon and the silver, I really like them both.

I was going to hang it out and wait in the hope the 64gb version would come to the UK. Having pondered it I suppose given you can now treat the SD card as an extension of the phones memory there is no need to get a 64gb, just chuck a whacking great SD card in and away to go.

I'm hoping Spigen sort out a case for this phone as I like their cases, I've currently got a neo hybrid and really like this type of case, the clear back shows of the phone nicely.

Yeh, given how cheap decent capacity SD cards are, and how the OS treats them as an extension of internal storage, they won't be able to charge a lot extra for the 64gb version.

[TW]Fox;29404802 said:
They'll be crap and you might as well just buy it and go SIM only. Look at the S7 - massively expensive on 3 contract.

Yeh I might have to consider that, even the m9 still has premium price on 3's website, despite now being 'last season'..

To be fair it's usually the carriers that don't support updates after 2 years.. Why would they get all thier bloat applications up to spec when they can flog you a new handset on a 2 year contract.. It's not in thier interests.

I suppose on the plus side the new sense is very close to stock android so it might be easier?

Yeh, given how cheap decent capacity SD cards are, and how the OS treats them as an extension of internal storage, they won't be able to charge a lot extra for the 64gb version.

I bet they do.

All of them always charge well over the odds for the larger storage version compared to buying a sd card.

I'm sure they will try to, but how much £ is a big capacity SD? Say a 32 or 64gb instant boost to on board storage? I'm pretty sure HTC are aware of this, and for me it's a good selling point, so I'm guessing they figure only idiots will buy the higher storage version, it's just a ghost sale because other phone manufacturers offer 64gb..

What htc have done with this is pretty cool. The SD thing has always been an issue with android and they seem to have fixed a rather major problem with it, without the user having to resort to some weird fancy work around.

The SD thing has always been an issue with android and they seem to have fixed a rather major problem with it, without the user having to resort to some weird fancy work around.

They haven't fixed anything. They've just implemented a feature that is available in Android 6.0 which for some reason other manufacturers aren't using.

Pretty much my opinion as well. A nice but priced too high.

True. What frustrates me is that I got both an HTC M7 and M8 for under £500 on launch, and yet this phone only seems to be priced higher because of Samsung's prices.

It looks really good but as Android Police said, I think the 6P is a better buy.

Back
Top Bottom