*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Three are much worse value than they used to be. I picked up a Galaxy S3 on release with all you can eat data for £33 a month. Crazy how prices have just gone up and up.

I'm sure they will try to, but how much £ is a big capacity SD? Say a 32 or 64gb instant boost to on board storage? I'm pretty sure HTC are aware of this, and for me it's a good selling point, so I'm guessing they figure only idiots will buy the higher storage version, it's just a ghost sale because other phone manufacturers offer 64gb..

What htc have done with this is pretty cool. The SD thing has always been an issue with android and they seem to have fixed a rather major problem with it, without the user having to resort to some weird fancy work around.

Your m8 has that feature now.

Bit pricey, unsurprisingly.. hopefully 3 will cut me a deal as an upgrade..

The pricing is pathetic. I currently pay three 15 quid a month for 4gb of data and ayce minutes. On a HTC 10 on this tariff they want 44 quid a month and 50 quid up front.

This works out as them asking 750 quid for the handset itself!?

Has anyone else noticed the htc10 code on the HTC site has stopped working?

I've noticed Three's tariffs have become far worse value. I've left mine rolling at 17/month SIM only and have unlimited data/texts and 200 minutes. I could save a few quid and end up with 2gb data.

Plus, why have they given up styling their phones. From the front it's just another blandroid device on the market. The back is almost redeeming.

[TW]Fox;29421709 said:
The pricing is pathetic. I currently pay three 15 quid a month for 4gb of data and ayce minutes. On a HTC 10 on this tariff they want 44 quid a month and 50 quid up front.

This works out as them asking 750 quid for the handset itself!?

It seems to be glitchy, if you keep trying it eventually should work

It's a nice phone, but some of the missing features make it a little hard to swallow for the price premium.

Ill be keeping an eye on this but if the prices remains this high it's unlikely I'll consider this.

Was really looking foreward to this as the audio performance is the main draw for me, headphone performance being the main feature I want.

Going by my last encounter with three a discount on a upgrade is such a trial to get, they simply point blank refused last time so I hold no hope next fortnight when my contract is up. Hopefully prices drop quickly.

[TW]Fox;29421709 said:

The code still works. After weeks of uming and erring I've committed and just ordered a silver htc 10 and got 10% off, thank you htc.
Shame it is supposed to start shipping the same week I start my holidays :( I guess I've got something to look forward to when I get back.

Yeah Im gonna put mine in today don't wanna miss out on the 10%.
Really wanted to wait on Very for the 20% and 12month financing but theres no guarantee they'll sell it any time soon and I wanna get hands on soon as possible lol. (Though If it does show up in Early May, might see If I can send it back to HTC then repurchase)

Considering using Paypal 4 months 0% financing, If it can be used in conjunction with this as opposed to just paying it all at once.

Last edited:
Your m8 has that feature now.

Not mine, im running a cusom rom based on lollipop and can't get OTA updates, and i cba reverting to stock.

If 3 don't offer me a deal on this I'll simply downgrade my contract to a cheaper one, currently £34 per month all you can eat, and just save up for a couple of months and buy a retail sim free handset.

Yeah Im gonna put mine in today don't wanna miss out on the 10%.
Really wanted to wait on Very for the 20% and 12month financing but theres no guarantee they'll sell it any time soon and I wanna get hands on soon as possible lol. (Though If it does show up in Early May, might see If I can send it back to HTC then repurchase)

Considering using Paypal 4 months 0% financing, If it can be used in conjunction with this as opposed to just paying it all at once.

IIRC PayPal was one of the options at checkout, great idea and worth a go.

Ordered before, decided to just pay it all upfront instead of paypal credit.
Sounds like it'll be a bit hassle If I decided to cancel my order.

Feels weird spending so much on a phone, never thought I'd do it.

Roll on release, hope I don't regret it.

Hate the idea of ordering something I have never seen.

What are the return options if it sucks and how much can you use it before the return option is voided?

I have been trying to get a date out of Voda as I would like one on release but so far nothing. They literally have no idea when they will get the phone.

All they seem to be able to advise is to ring back in a week and they may have some kind of idea.

Does this phone support 850Mhz 3G?

My HTC One M7 doesn't and I'm sure I'd looked and found this doesn't either but the HTC UK site suggests it actually does?

Back
Top Bottom