*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

I have been trying to get a date out of Voda as I would like one on release but so far nothing. They literally have no idea when they will get the phone.

All they seem to be able to advise is to ring back in a week and they may have some kind of idea.

It is the same with all the other networks minus Three they do not even know a pre order date this is terrible from HTC it's things like this that is costing them customers.

I'm tempted to just buy the latest nexus at this point.. I've registered my interest with 3, and I've had no response despite them now offering pre orders on the website.. Poor show.

I have been trying to get a date out of Voda as I would like one on release but so far nothing. They literally have no idea when they will get the phone.

All they seem to be able to advise is to ring back in a week and they may have some kind of idea.
Been told voda won't be taking it.

Only EE, Three and Carphone currently.

Phone looks a lot better in person & feels great in the hand I must say.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to just buy the latest nexus at this point.. I've registered my interest with 3, and I've had no response despite them now offering pre orders on the website.. Poor show.

The prices on Three are a complete joke.

For 4Gb and AYCE Minutes they want £50 for the handset and £44 a month for 24 months.

This is a total cost of £1106.

The same call plan is £21 for SIM only - so £504 over 24 months. This means Three want £600 for the phone, almost £100 more than HTC want. Why would you bother? I get the same plan for £15 through an existing customer deal as are many others meaning to move to the HTC 10 I'd effectively be paying £740 for a £500 phone!

Phone looks a lot better in person & feels great in the hand I must say.

Where did you get to handle one?

Last edited:
I cancelled my pre-order or I'm at least trying to. I filled out the contact form on the HTC support page only to receive an email saying that the contact details have changed and to follow this link to complete another form. Along with the email was a an option to rate the support, the URI is info.expansys so looks like they're handing the shipments. Suffice to say I said it was **** poor service to have to fill out another form on a different site.

I then followed the link they sent me and filled and submitted another cancellation request. They've been in touch twice within the last week, once to ask me what I ordered, even though it was in the submission, and the last time to say they'd pass it on to the sales team. :(

I'd say the chances of this getting cancelled are pretty slim .

^^Go to this link below as long as you have your HTC account password and order number you can easily cancel your order

https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

Thats If it even works, I and many others have issues with their order tracking system.
Keeps giving me invalid errors, yet I've had the confirmation email etc.

Been going back and forth with support trying to rectify it and no luck thus far.
They've said its definitely in the system but thats not the point I want to be able to look up my order and cancel it easily If I wanted too.

Support isnt that great and neither is this order system it seems.

Last edited:
Thats If it even works, I and many others have issues with their order tracking system.
Keeps giving me invalid errors, yet I've had the confirmation email etc.

It does work I cancelled a previous order hence why I've posted the link maybe you're just bad at remembering passwords. :p

My order:

Y13T5aM.png

Last edited:
Use the password that you had when you put the original order in. It's not rocket science else get a password reset and then try using the new password.

HTC's website is very strange. This is worrying:

If you live outside the United States, custom and tariff fees may apply according to your country's import laws. These fees are not collected by this company, and this company does not have control of these fees.

Great. 'May' apply?! This is in the FAQ section of the UK store?!

Also, how do you contact them by phone? I'd like to change the payment method but the only phone numbers given are Irish numbers?!

Wow, this is a total mess. Just went to re-order and at first it was fine, accepted the code and quoted £512.99. Entered card information, got to confirmation screen - £569.99. So tried again and now it quotes £569.99 but adds it to the cart priced in Euros even though I'm using the UK site? It also doesn't list the UK as a 'Shipping Country' anymore. What on earth!?

Tried it on another machine, looks like it auto removes the discount at checkout if you've already had it. So unless I make an international call it seems to I have no way of changing my payment method. Incredibly bizarre for a company allegedly trading in the UK.

Last edited:
It means you'll have to pay import duty, which I guess will be around £50 for something of this value.

It doesn't mean that all - it's an Irish website and UK VAT is charged on the purchase. There should be no import duty so what on earth is that phrase doing in the FAQ?

[TW]Fox;29435178 said:
HTC's website is very strange. This is worrying:

Great. 'May' apply?! This is in the FAQ section of the UK store?!

Also, how do you contact them by phone? I'd like to change the payment method but the only phone numbers given are Irish numbers?!

Wow, this is a total mess. Just went to re-order and at first it was fine, accepted the code and quoted £512.99. Entered card information, got to confirmation screen - £569.99. So tried again and now it quotes £569.99 but adds it to the cart priced in Euros even though I'm using the UK site? It also doesn't list the UK as a 'Shipping Country' anymore. What on earth!?

Tried it on another machine, looks like it auto removes the discount at checkout if you've already had it. So unless I make an international call it seems to I have no way of changing my payment method. Incredibly bizarre for a company allegedly trading in the UK.

Re-ordering seems to work fine for me, when I just tried then.
Was thinking of cancelling then doing the 4 month instalments, since it doesnt look like very are getting it.

Maybe use a different email?

On another note, looks like HTC is making the next set of Nexus devices.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...e-think-theyre-codenamed-marlin-and-sailfish/

Last edited:
Use the password that you had when you put the original order in. It's not rocket science else get a password reset and then try using the new password.

I logged into my htc account and then completed the order, and whilst I was able to log into my account again when I went to cancel, I wasn't able to retrieve my order using the details they'd given me. Maybe in the short time they've addressed this, I'll check soon.

Back
Top Bottom